NEW COACH

ALEX'S POV:

We walked into the rink and I was immediately amazed by how big it was. 

"They look pretty good," Luis said.

"They sure won a lot of championships," Julie said making us look the the ceiling to see at least ten first place flags. 

"They're not so hot," Adam said. 

"Yeah of course not, I'm hot," I joked.

"Yeah you are babe," He says kissing me, making everyone but Julie and Connie fake throw up. 

"Come on guys we could skate out there," Connie encouraged us. I sighed and we all skated onto the ice. 

"If it isn't Captain Ducky," Riley smirked skating up to us. 

"Get your dirty hands off of him," Fulton and I defended Charlie. 

"Ooh a Bash Brother, I'm so scared. And who's this? A hot little Bash Sister?" Riley winked at me. Adam pulled me closer to him, wrapping an arm around me protectively. 

"Umm ew," I scoffed. The smiled faded from Riley's face and he looked pissed. The varsity coach came and broke us up sending varsity out of the rink. 

"How about it cowboy? Round up?" Charlie suggested. 

"Shouldn't we wait for the new coach before we mess around, Charlie?" Connie asked. 

"This is how we practice. Ducks hockey, Connie. He'll have to get used to is sooner or later. Well come on cowboy. Hit it," Charlie smirked. 

"Yee-haw! Round em' up doggies!" Dwayne yelled. 

We all start skating away from Dwayne.

Charlie was caught and hit the ground. We heard a whistle and all stopped in our tracks behind Charlie. He looked up and got up immediately. 

"My name is Coach Orion. You can call me Coach or Coach Orion." He said. 

"You can call me Charlie," Charlie remarked causing me and everyone else to laugh, but it quickly died off when we saw the look on Coach Orion's face. 

"That must be what the C on your jersey stand for, huh? It sure doesn't stand for Captain." He said and I raised my eyebrows. 

Too far Coach, too far. 

"Sorry Coach. We were just messing with you, ya know?" Russ attempted to save us. 

"Bombay gave him that C," Goldberg spoke up. 

"And I respect that. But that's the past, this is my team now and I'll be selecting the Captain," (Coach Orion)  

"You've gotta be kidding me right? You're the rookie here we've all been together four years," Charlie sassed. 

"Okay Charlie. Laps. Right now," (Coach Orion) 

"How many, Coach Orion?" Charlie sneered throwing off his gloves. 

"I don't recall saying," Coach said back. Charlie sighed and started laps. 

"That's not fair," I spoke up. Coach raised his eyes and looked at me. 

"What was that, Solano?" He crosses his arms. 

"I said it's unfair, Charlie didn't do anything wrong," I repeated myself.

"If you're so quick to defend him, why don't you join him? Laps," Coach said. I followed Charlie and skated around as he continued to talk to the team.