Chapter 1: Replay

"My head hurts." She said while scratching the top of her head.

I helped her get up.

"Here. Hold my hand so that you won't go falling for someone else *wink*"

She just laughed at what I said. Her laugh is really contagious. I love it. I love her.

"Let's go home, jagi. Let's warm up in our room. It's really cold out here." She said as she was shivering in the coldness.

"Alright let's go!"

-beep-

"Yah! Seulgi, why do you keep replaying these old videos of you and Irene unnie? Why won't you move on already?" She said as she was eating her ramen in front of me.

"Im Nayeon...stop judging me. I never judge you, that you and Jeongyeon fight all the time." I scolded back. I just received a smack in the back of the head.

"We might fight all the time but at least we're both here for each other." She said.

Is she trying to make me feel bad?

"Are you here to make me feel bad? I might not be with Joohyun today...but at least I loved her, she loved me...." I stopped and stared at the wall. She pat my back and side-hugged me.

"I'm sorry Seul, I'm sorry that she left you. It's not your fault. It's he-" I cut her off.

"IT'S NOT HER FAULT NAYEON!!" I shouted at her.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to shout at you...I'm sorry" I said as tears slowly formed on my eyes.

"It's okay...you don't have to be sorry...it's the past Seul, forget about it...all that matters is...well You loved her, she loved you, and you both loved each other." She said as she was comforting me.

"You're wrong...I didn't just love her...I still love her." I said as I closed my eyes.

My sentence kept repeating in my mind:

I still love her

I still love her

I still love her

I still love her

"Seulgi, you okay?" Nayeon asked me with a bright smile.

I assume that Jeongyeon's here.

"Annyeong Seulgi." Jeongyeon greeted me and I just bowed in response.

-------

"So Seulgi, how are you?" Jeongyeon asked me.

"Well I'm fine. How are you?" I asked back

"Never been better." She said and laughed. Gosh, what did Nayeon Like in her?

We all sat on the couch and watched random K-dramas on the TV.

"Seulgi, is it okay if we bring some friends over?" Nayeon and Jeongyeon asked in sync.

"Yeah sure. I'm fine with it." I said and glued my eyes to the TV again.

"Great! They'll come over tomorrow! Is that okay, Seul?" Jeongyeon asked and I just nodded in response.

"I need to sleep now. Good night you two~" I said in a sleepy tone.

I went to my room and sat on my bed.

Why won't you leave my mind Irene?

I can't sleep when you're still in my mind...I might just dream about you again...and then I would wake up crying...cause I really miss you...and I hope you feel the same.