Chapter 4: The News

Wendy's POV

I can see that Seulgi loves Joohyun so much...I guess I have no chance...I like Joohyun too. Well I'll just give it to her cause she's my best friend and I don't want her to suffer.

"Bae Joohyun? Is that her name?" Nayeon asked me.

I told her about Seulgi's ex, her ex that won't leave her mind.

"Why do you look so shocked? Do you know her?" I asked her. She slowly nodded, as if she's sure or not sure at the same time.

"I have a friend named Bae Joohyun, or she likes to call herself 'Irene'..." She answered.

"That's exactly what Seul told me...she likes to be called Irene. Wait....do you have any pictures of Joohyun?" I asked.

"Yeah...I only have this picture..." She said and showed me the picture in her phone.

"Oh my god. She looks a lot like Seulgi's ex. Don't you think that...?" I said and she just nodded. Seulgi needs to know about this.

"Seulgi needs to know about this."

"Agree"

And with that we both made our way to the living room.

In the living room, we saw a sleeping Sana and a bear who was busy with her phone.

"Yah Seulgi!" I shouted and earned a smack from Nayeon

"Don't wake Sana up. She'll blame me again." She whispered.

But how?! You're literally older than her.

"Oh Hi Guys, What brings you here? Is there any problem? You guys look worried." She asked.

It's time for you to know...

"Kang Seulgi, we need to talk." I said.

She looked at me with an 'Are you okay?' face.

"Are you guys okay? Is there a problem?" She asked again.

"Let's talk in the kitchen. We might wake her up." I said as I was referring to Sana.

As said, we went directly to the kitchen. I'm not sure how to say this so I was nervous.

"What do you want to say?" Seulgi asked me. I looked at Nayeon before I answered.

"I think I know where Joohyun is." I said slowly for her to understand.

I was waiting for her reaction and she only.. laughed. Kang Seulgi are you crazy?

"You guys serious? You barely know her. And now you say that you know where she is. You crack me up, Wan." She said while laughing.

But I'm serious tho.

I looked at her with a straight face and glared a bit. That made her stop laughing and started to realize.

"Wait...You're serious? You're not joking?" She started asking me.

I nodded to confirm that I was not lying.

Wait..why doesn't she believe me?

"Why do you look like your afraid? Aren't you supposed to be happy?" Nayeon asked her, she just looked down and answered.

" i haven't told you guys yet...but...I'm not ready to face her." She said and gulped all the nervousness away.

Are you fvcking serious Seulgi?

"But it's been 3 years, Seul. You better face her sooner or later. Besides this is your chance, you don't want to lose this chance, don't you?" I calmly said