Chapter 5: Doctor Kim

Seulgi's POV

What a beautiful day outside. The cold breeze capturing my warm skin.

I miss the warmth of the hugs I used to feel. The hugs she used to give me. Her warmth, her scent, her everything. She's my everything.

"I guess I can only imagine it. I guess I can only imagine her hugging me like she used to." I whispered under my breath.

"What if you could feel her warm embrace again?" Someone said behind me.

Who the..?

It was just Nayeon and Jeongyeon.

"The fuck are you talking about?" I swore at them.

Nayeon groaned same with Jeongyeon. I really pissed them off didn't I?

"You're the one who was being dramatic and now you're being annoying." Jeongyeon protested

"Annoying your face." I said back.

What's their problem anyways? I'm just acting like this cause I'm a bit nervous...I might meet up with Joohyun soon.

"You know...we were just here to tell you that, me and the others were gonna have dinner together with Joohyun but it seems like you don't to.." Nayeon said as she held Jeongyeon's hand as they were about to leave.

Wait...what did she say? Dinner? With Joohyun? I'm in.

"So you coming with us?" Jeongyeon asked. And I just nodded.

"Saturday, 5:00 pm at the restaurant behind JYP building. Be there, don't make us wait. Remember Joohyun will be there." Nayeon said while glaring at me.

"Okay..."

———

"I'm hungry..." Nayeon mumbled in her sleep. She pretty much fell asleep after watching a horror movie with me and Jeongyeon.

I went to the kitchen to get some food or anything to eat...but nope, nothing was there.

"There's nothing here guys." I said to them

"Then let's go shopping." Nayeon said fully awake.

We all went to the car but I was left to drive...

I drove to the nearest convenient store and looked behind. I looked behind me and saw the two sleeping.

"These two really slept after a 10 minute drive." I sighed and left them in the car.

I went inside the store to buy Ramen, simple ramen. Of course I bought pringles to reduce my energy.

I went to the cashier to pay for these goodies. But I was shock when I saw someone, someone familiar...

"Oh, Seulgi?"

———

Jeongyeon's POV

I just woke up and realized that I'm still in the car, cuddling with my cute little bunny.

[A/N: haha, I cringed a little 😂]

I removed her hands from my waist to reach for the light switch.

"Mmm...Jeongie..." Nayeon groaned as I removed her arms.

I went back to Nayeon and looked around the car...

"Hey Jeongyeon, Where's Seulgi?" Nayeon asked me.

"I don't know, maybe she  bought food? Let's go?" I said as I opened the door.

...

Me and Nayeon went inside the store to look for Seulgi.