Chapter 7: K.YR

Irene's POV

"S-seulgi?" I asked, voice quivering.

"B-bae Joohyu—" She fainted.

Wait...she fainted?!

I catch her before she hits the ground. I tried mesmerizing her face before waking her up.

"She's still the same, I hope her feelings are still the same as well." I said to myself.

I snapped from thoughts and realized that Seulgi is still unconscious..

"Omo, Seulgi! Are you okay??" I asked.

"I-irene...?" She weakly said.

"Yes, it's me. Are you okay?" I asked her. Her eyes were just glowing at the moment I spoke.

"I'm fine. I just...just—" She was cut off.

"sEuLgI uNniE!!!" Chaeyoung shouted.

"Hm? What the? Chaeyoung? What are you doing here?" Seulgi asked the little cub.

"I am actually with Joohyun unnie and Mina unnie. How about you? What are you doing here?" She asked back.

"Uhh...me, Sana, and Dahyun were just taking a stroll..." Seulgi answered, and she looked up to me

(A/N: Btw, Seulgi is laying on Irene's lap cuz she nearly fainted remember?)

I noticed Seulgi staring at me so I looked at her too, but I looked away a few seconds later.

Author's POV

While Seulgi was staring lovingly at Irene, Chaeyoung noticed that. She noticed how Seulgi would stare at Irene and smile after that.

"Hey unnie, did you notice Seulgi unnie's actions? Very different from before." Chaeyoung asked Sana

"Yeah, that's because she likes Irene unnie." Sana replied.

Meanwhile...After minutes of Seulgi staring at her ex she stood up cause she got embarrassed when she realized that she was still laying on Irene's Lap.

"Uhh-hm...I th-think we should go n-now...it's getting very late." Seulgi said to forget the embarrassment.

"Yeah, we should go unnie, I'm a bit tired."Mina spoke and Irene just nodded in agreement.

———

"We're Back—" Chaeyoung was cut off.

"Chaeyoungie~!" A surprise visitor ran and hugged Chaeyoung.

"Yeri?" Chaeyoung asked in confusion.

"Yep, it's me. By the way, how are you??" Yeri asked back.

"I'm fine. Well, I actually live with Nayeon unnie these days...How about you? Anything changed?" Chaeyoung asked her childhood best friend.

"I just came back from London, I was actually looking for my unnies, but I can't find them. Both of them actually left their old house here in Seoul." Yeri said while looking down.

"That's why I came to visit you...cause this is the Address Jihyo unnie gave me." She continued.

Seulgi's POV

"Chaeyoung where are you—" I was cut off when I saw a very familiar person.

Omo..

"Yeri?!" I intentionally called her.

"Seulgi unnie! I miss you!!" She ran and hugged me.

"By the way where's Joohyun unnie?" Yeri asked me.

"Uhm...she's outside. Do you want to see he—" I was cut off.

"Yerim!" Irene called her and hugged her tightly.

"Unnie! I miss you so much! By the way unnie, wHerE wErE yOu fOr tHesE pAsT tHrEe yeArs!?!?" Yeri shouted

She was flustered with Yeri's sudden question.

"I...uhm...I was in Japan, Tokyo to be exact." Irene answered.

"And what were you doing there?" I accidentally blurted out, and I immediately covered my mouth after.

"I was working. My parents made me work there..." She explained.

Then Silence filled the whole room.

"Uhh...guys...Wha— oh Hi Yeri!" Tzuyu greeted.

"You guys know each other?" Irene asked the maknaes

"Yeah, we're classmates since Highschool alongside with Chaeyoung." Yeri explained.

"Well...nice to see you again Yerim, but I think I need to get going now."  I said.

I went to the door, and opened it until my tracks were stopped by the heavy rain occurred outside.

"Seems like it's raining pretty hard, Seulgi..." Irene said from behind.

"I guess I can't go home tonight :<" Yeri said and pouted.

"Well you guys can stay here for the night." Jihyo said.

"Really?? Thank you Jihyo unnie." Yeri said and hugged Jihyo.

This kid is just like her unnie, very clingy.

"Where do you want to sleep Yerim?" Irene asked The squirtle.

"Hm...I don't know...your room, I guess." She said with a smile.

"My room? Ok then, let's get your stuff first.."

Me, Irene, and Yeri went to the balcony to get Yeri's luggage and other bags.

Yeri carried her backpack and other light weighted bags.

While I carried her other luggage.

"Thank you unnies, you guys are the best...as always." Yeri hugged us, causing me to get so close with Irene

"I'll just get something in my room, I'll be back..." Irene said and went directly to her room.

—————
Irene's POV

"Did you guys eat yet?" Nayeon asked.

"Not yet. Why?" I asked.

"Let's order Japanese food tonight." Jeongyeon said.

"Uh...Let's eat Japanese food next time...how about Korean Food, let's order that. Like...." I said and stopped thinking what food should we order.

"Tteokbokki" Seulgi said...

"Your Favorite." She mumbled.

—————
To Be Continued...

A/N:

It's been 973484645344654 years since my last update...

How have you guys been???

Well I'm getting better now and I'll update faster than before...

Btw, pray for our little penguin Minari 💚

I really miss her :<