Chapter 3: The Truth

Nayeon's POV

I left Seulgi in the house cause Wendy was there. I want her to spend time with her best friend first, cause later I will ambush her with questions.

"Jeongyeon, what do you think about Dahyun's new friend?" I asked her.

"I don't know. She seems nice, she's pretty tho. I kinda like her, but I like you more~" she said in a flirty way. I just shrugged it off.

"Don't worry, I like her too. She deserves someone...someone like...Seulgi! Don't you think? Those two are good for each other!" I said, shouted rather.

It took time for her to think.

"But I don't think Seulgi would like to date anyone except her remember? Whoever she is." Jeongyeon said.

She's right. Seulgi doesn't like to date anyone unless it's her. Whoever she is. Well I guess...I need to convince Seulgi.

"I'm guessing that you're thinking to convince Seulgi to date Irene...?" Jeongyeon said.

Can she read my mind?

"No, I can't read your mind. Your face just literally says everything." She said and laughed.

"Oh, so...you in?" I asked her and she just nodded as a YES...

"Yey...we need ask for Dahyun's permission first....haha that's gonna be easy." Jeongyeon said as she pulled me to her car.

------------

Seulgi's POV

"Don't laugh Seungwan." I said to her.

We are actually watching those old videos of me and Joohyun.

Seungwan's reaction when she first saw Joohyun on the video was priceless...all she said was: "Wow...she's so beautiful...you're so lucky, Seul. Can I date her?" I'm literally laughing my ass off.

Me and Seungwan watched almost 5 videos already. She still doesn't want to stop...she likes looking at Joohyun so much.

"I think I like her, Seul." She said.

You what? Did I hear that right? Did she just say that-

"You like her?!"

Did I say that out loud?

"Yeah, that's what I said...I like her. Besides she's your ex after all." She said.

Is she trying to get in my nerves? Seungwan don't you dare.

"Don't you dare." I accidentally blurted out....

"Aw, you don't need to be jealous." She said...Am I really jealous?

"I'm not jealous." I quickly answered.

"Good, if you're not jealous...Is it okay if I date Joohyun once she gets back?" She asked me.

What the hell Seungwan?!

"Not if I date her first!" I said that made Seungwan flinch.

"Nah, she'll pick me instead of you." She said.

Are you crazy? Why would she pick Seungwan instead of me?

"Psh. She'll pick me instead of you." I protested.

She laughed at what I said and spoke:

"How are you so sure, huh?! How are you so sure that she'll pick you instead of me, huh?! How?! How?!" She said as her voice raised it's volume.