Chapter 1: Awakening

SCHOOL

When he got in the school he go to the classroom go to place where he assign to leave his belongings and then he leave just to go in the teacher's lobby to change the form of what school that he attend next.
After he changed his form he returned to the classroom, the he goes to his set and read a book everyone is shocked of his actions even his ex-friend Bakugo Katsuki is confuse as well.

LUNCH

Rrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnngggggg

Izuku is in the cafeteria with his belongings he sat in the table we're no one is sitting and ate his lunch while reading a poetry book.
When he's eating his lunch he felt a bad feeling and it did it was Bakugo Katsuki his ex-friend.

" Hey deku"
.....
Izuku says nothing

"Are you listening to me!?"
.....
Izuku continue say nothing and reading his book.

"YOU PIECE SHIT ARE FUCKING HITTING"

After hearing those words Izuku felt something every sounds that he hear inside or outside in the cafeteria gathered around, then his eyes become white and burst his anger out of control.

"WELL LOOK WHOSE TALKING AWW RIGHT THE PIECE OF SHIT WHO HAS A MOTHER FUCKING MOUTH THAT NEVER LEARNS TO SHUT UP" Izuku response the punch Bakugo in the face.

Suddenly everything is in shocked that they never hear Izuku swears a lot and they've never seen him mad before, suddenly everything is shaking every metals is bend, every woods and cement is cracking.

"YOU KNOW WHAT I DON'T EVENLY KNOW WHAT'S YOUR MOTHER FUCKING PROBLEM AND WHY IS IT I AM FIRST TARGET OH YEAH RIGHT WHY DO I EVENLY ASKED THAT YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A BULLY THAT IS READY TO EXXXPPLLLOOOOOUUDD." Izuku's continued.

Hearing him says a lot of swearing words every student gathered in the corners while the school is shaking, some hide under the tables and some can't evenly move from Izuku's madness while Bakugo is moving backwards to everyone and stopped in fear and everyone noticed Izuku's eyes are white.

"YOU KNOW WHAT THAT'S I'M DONE WITH YOU AND YOUR BULLSHIT WHOSE EVENLY WHO LOST IT'S MIND" Izuku response.

Parts of the walls of the cafeteria was blown away into pieces and everything stop shaking luckily no one hurts.

"You what some of the students and staffs in here said these things to 'Weak, Coward, Selfish, Prideful, and a Scumbag' and you here didn't evenly noticed it from the very beginning." Izuku's response the students and staffs was shocked on his words how did he know that, even Bakugo can't say a single word on his words.

"For you are the disgusting and worst person that I've ever meet." Izuku's response.

Everyone is silent and no is speaking on how to this.

"You listen to this and all of you next you need with me you guys are dead totally dead." Izuku's deadly response to everyone.

After hearing his final words Izuku grab all of his belongings and leaves the school he calmed down then his eyes are back to it's original color and decided to go in the Dagobah Beach.