Chapter 41: Good Ending (Ending) 5

Shinsou and Akatani Pov.

After the day of Shinsou fighting the group of villain and manage to wake up Akatani from his coma, he was happily to see Akatani again who was in better shape and finally he they can make it up all every moments that they lost.

After the day when Akatani woke up in past two days Shinsou asked him on a date and Akatani was glad that he was being asked for Shinsou's word and there are now 4 months dating, then they do always on what lovers do until they saw a park that seems special to them. 

"Hey Toshi look..." Akatani said

"What is it Zuku?" Shinsou asked then he saw a park that seems familiar to him

"This place? I know this place..." Shinsou said

"Of course we do this is the place were we first meet." Akatani response

"Of course I remember now that swing that is where we meet..." Shinsou said

"Indeed it was..." Akatani said then they go towards on it and they sit on the swings.

"I remember the time when we are kids we always play hide seeks and you always cried because you can't easily found." Shinsou said as he laughs a bit and made Akatani pout his face.

"You... Will in here I always remember that you always talking to cat and a very cute one, you cat lover eyebags." Akatani said

"Yeah, yeah say anything you want little bunny." Shinsou said

"Zuku... Have you ever wondered what it's like if we are always be together and live together?" Shinsou asked

"And you just asked that just now we are already been dating for 4 months now and yet you still don't know how I feel... Of course meeting you was the best thing that ever happen in my life, if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have been lost or fall in the wrong side. To answer that question of yours I'd love to be with you as always to have a home were the two of us only." Akatani answers and mad Shinsou smile and hugs him warmly.

"Me too as well.... Me too...." Shinsou said he then let go and gabs something on his pocket and reveals a small red box and Akatani was surprise.

"Zuku we've been always been inseparable from the day we can't remember anymore..." Shinsou said jokingly and made Akatani laugh as well. "First we became friends, then Childhood friend, Best friends and now we became a Lovers so let me ask you this..." Shinsou said as he kneel down and about to open the box and says. "Will you Marry Me...?" Shinsou asked as he opens a box with a emerald gem ring and this made Akatani burst to tears of happiness.

"Do you know how long I've waited for you to ask me that? And my answer is a 'Yes'." Akatani said as he hugs Shinsou and kiss him on the lips and Shinsou place the ring on Akatani's ring finger.

Then Shinsou stands up let out of his hand and Akatani hold Shinsou's hand as Shinsou pulls him up and gave Akatani a kiss on a lips again. Little they didn't know some of the pro heroes are watching them bursting to tears and touched on what they see they evenly send a drone to watch it live broadcast.

Timeskip:

After 1 month the Wedding was take place on Akatani's School heroes and musician are invited to join to their wedding. The place is full of elegance style every guest wears a black and white outfit, every dish is very delicious that you already drool from there beautiful smell and everyone is waiting from the two grooms from the schools opera stage and the music starts that was played by the renaissance student.

Shinsou wears the full 'Rosa Blue' outfit and he was so very excited to see Akatani outfit he evenly saw his classmate are squealing in excitement, he also saw his father was tears that he's son finally grows up as a man.

As the door opens they saw Akatani wears a the white version of Rosa Blue the 'Rosa Luna' and he was holding a bouquet full of white, green and indigo flower. He then easily walk towards to Shinsou gracefully as everyone stands up in front of him along with his parent until he finally reached to Shinsou.

"Do you Shinsou take this man your one and only love?" The Priest said

"I Do..." Shinsou response

"Do you Akatani take this man your also one and only love?" The Priest said

"I Do..." Akatani response

"You may now kiss your groom..." The priest said

Shinsou takes off his mask as well as Akatani who also takes off his mask and they kiss each other, and everyone was giving them a round of applause. Akatani throw his bouquet in the air some student are willing to get it or catch it and it was landed in the hands of Katsuki Bakugo who was surprised he expected they will get mad but it didn't all of his classmate just chear him up and made him realize that he needs also a friend who will always be there with him, and he smile to them to show his thank you to them.

The party has been enjoyable and Shinsou and Akatani finally have the best moment of there life the moment which is a true 'Extaordinary'.

Timeskip:

It has been 3 years now Akatani and Shinsou are continue living a happiest day of there life, they now live at the Dagobah beach for them they choose the place as there new home from the day of their first reunion. Some people are still kept after on Akatani's quirk and he was always being protected on Shinsou, Akatani agrees to help the heroes as long as they never always keep bothering him on his works.

The two of them finally have the best extraordinary gift of all that is they have each other and right now there at the balcony of their house and enjoys the sunset and kiss each other on the lips.

"The End..."