Chapter 5: Flashback Prt. 2

Evening Full Moon Night At Dagobah Beach

Inside at Akatani's House

Akatani's Pov.

Akatani wake up in the bed while crying "Oh mom I miss you so much." He cried he still remember he left home while he was still Izuku Midoriya, the reason why he left his mother alone and change his name was to protect her mother 1 yr had pass he still remember the day he left home, he pack all of his stuff except all of his All Might merchandise he take also his violin and leave in the dark night, luckily he owned a house near at dagobah beach and stayed their for the rest of the months.

The worst part he remembered that his mother is no longer living in the apartment he never had a chance to says say goodbye or greeted her, he knew one day he'll meet her again and  promise not to leave her mother again.

"Someday I'll be Extraordinary and then I will never leave you again mother I swear I promise.

Outside

Akatani's  Pov

Young Akatani still the day he practices his quirk in the Dagobah Beach his quirk is a sound type and somehow very dangerous in 3 reasons: the 1st one it's an Emitter every sound that he hears is the source of his power, 2nd his quirk is connected to his emotions which is why he needs to be more careful and the reason of his soulless attitude and personality and lastly his 3rd reason is very destructive.

He still remember the time he practices his quirk when he was out of control including the incident that happens in his former school, some of the areas in the school is destroyed cracks in the walls and ceiling and some parts of the school is blown away.
He noted to himself it's better to be this way that he will never show his emotions anymore, including that he will never love someone again for his safety "Sooner or later I'll be Extraordinary." He said outside far away in his house located at Dagobah Beach and play his violin in a sad song.

The way he play his violin he close his eyes and imagine all the sad moments or memories he had when he was a child until who he is right now and all of a sudden, he became white his hair becomes white as silver, his skin becames white as snow and his eyes became pure white color 

as he continue playing he close his eyes he never notice he was floating in the air, a white flowing energy flowing around him and it's like dancing, every sand and rocks also floating and dance around him and finally and what's even more beautifu...

as he continue playing he close his eyes he never notice he was floating in the air, a white flowing energy flowing around him and it's like dancing, every sand and rocks also floating and dance around him and finally and what's even more beautiful the way he play the weather is fine, the moonlights shine above him it's like he was a Moon God descends in the earth.

when he was about to finish his play everything is back to normal and he return to his normal appearance and fled in the scene to go back from his house, didn't he know he was some one was filming a video on him.

When he got home he felt relieved and calm he hope one day he will reunite to his mother again and never ever leave at her side and he said a final word "Someday I'll be Extraordinary."