Chapter 2: The Autobiography

After the incident that when Izuku left the school every students and staffs are traumatized and none of them speak any single word, during the incident everything was a mystery on how it happens without any explanation on what happened.

NEXT DAY

It was admittedly a bit strange to see how empty the school was during the weekend, save for the administration staff who came in for a half-day of work. Yet that little detail had no hold on the green-haired teen, who with his mother, had a last-minute appointment with the school’s principal concerning his enrolment.

Basically speaking, Midoriya was pulling out of school.

The meeting was short and impersonal. Save for a question about his scars from the principal, for which Midoriya quite pointedly replied, “Considering how you never bothered to ensure students like me are safe from bullying and ostracising, I find it quite surprising that you bothered to take an interest in my wellbeing just as I am planning to pull out of your God-forsaken school”, which pretty much summed up the entire purpose of their visit, no further questions were asked. Midoriya’s name was removed from the school’s database, and he was officially no longer a student.

Leaving behind a rather scandalised principal, mother and son left and went on to their second destination, the citizens’ registrar office. Two hours later, Midoriya emerged with a new legal identity.

Akatani Mikumo

After what happened young Akatani never go to school instead he only do his education online, he still keep his quirk hidden in the society were it was safe and he also follow his new routine.
We're he do school online and play his violin, after what happened to him he wrote an autobiography titled 'Extraordinary: My Life as an Outcast' were he told his story how he was treated in the society being a quirkless person to a talented musician, it's also said in the book it is the story of the lost boy named Izuku Midoriya we're he never used his current name to keep him safe.

The book was given an impact to society on how corrupted they were in quirkless people and the book was also given the quirkless people a new hope, to fight some rights for them on not to live in a misery but to live their lives in a fullest equally.

The hero society can't evenly a word from the book he written and All Might was lucky that he never wrote the time they've meet, some of the society was mad about this book and some believes in the story people with quirk or not they've support the story of the boy name Izuku Midoriya.

Young Akatani was happy that they're some people believed his story and says to himself "Someday I'll make it extraordinary" these words gave him a new journey to start.