Chapter 8: The Autobiography 2

Akatani's Pov.

As Akatani is in from his room he noticed that he felt something is strange he then hear the door from his room, he opened it and noticed some of the students gathering in his room. "May I asked what you guys want." He said while all of them are in complete silence "If you guys doesn't have anything to say then goodnight." He said as he closed the door.

"Man so bothersome people." He said the he immediately noticed his typewriter in his luggage he remembered his first autobiography that he made in this typewriter. "I think it's about time to reveal the truth of my quirk." He said as he wrote the title

'Volume 2: Exta Ordinary: Secret'

Timeskip

Breaking news to all of citizens do you still remember the book 'Extraordinary My Life as an Outcast' turns out it has now a second volume name 'Extra Ordinary: Secret' were in this book shown that he turns out to be a Late Bloomer. That people out their he revealed he has a quirk that turns out to be a Late Bloomer, then why he hide it in chapter 2 to chapter 4 it said here in his school Orenda Highschool he was bullied from his status for being a quirkless person even the school staff never evenly do a thing to him, they only enjoyed for those students with quirk to treat a quirkless as some kind of a dummy. Can you people imagine it's already sound scary to hear it, chapter 12 to chapter 17 it said in here how he revealed his quirk to everyone it also turns out that incident that happened in the Orenda Highschool he was the one who cause, and later in that incident the atmosphere around him suddenly changed everyone in the entire school wants to be friend him even his ex-childhood friend who bullied him in 3 years, but this makes him even more mad can you guys imagine that 3 years of isolation.
It said in this book that "Please don't look at me that you have no right to, I wanted friend for who I am and not for my quirk like you, we all know you have no friends ex-childhood friend because they just like your quirk and not you, you don't even know their names and after 3 years that is so pitiful and lonely." I said as I turned to the class.

"You all bullied me for years for something that I didn't hat control over If I were born quirkless how could I have changed that, how were it my fault, you are all more villain that every villains who suffer from different issues, at least they had a reason but that doesn't makes that I will become one of them, you just did it to have fun or cover your ego, you should be dying in shame for what kind of monsters your are." I said it firmly and nobody try to say something.

"Ex-childhood friend I gave you 3 years to see the value in me as a person and not for my quirk, normally your timeline would be up in a month but now that you have seen my quirk and I have seen your reaction, I can see that you admire it and my strength but not me as human being, so I'm sorry but we will be no friends anymore and never will be.

This Autobiography is very wonderful to hear I evenly burst into tears it's a wonderful story a courage story no we know why he hide his quirk he was never treated as a Human Being.

Akatani's Pov.

This is Just The beginning someday 'I'll become Extra Ordinary' I swear.