Chapter 13: Meeting Prt. 2

Everywhere Pov.

"Pathetic" Akatani said while everyone who's watching live is surprised on how he easily blow them away.

"This meeting is a jerk." Akatani said as he is about to leave the room.

"You think this is finished huh, your wrong, you didn't evenly tell us where Izuku Midoriya is." Eraserhead said

"And what would I do to a selfish hero like you people, especially you All Might." Akatani said as everyone was shocked when he pointed at All Might.

"What did I do?" All Might asked

"Don't play dumb you guys meet each other before and he told me everything on who you really, including the time on what you said on him." Akatani said as All Might is suprise that Izuku Midoriya told his secret, he was trembling and he can't evenly say a word.

Even in U.A. didn't inspect this on how Akatani Mikumo knows All Might secret.

Including the entire citizen who's watching on live news.

"How could you say something like that on him, and yet here you are now you finally showed true color." Akatani said

"Plus it was my money on how the authors name is my name, I support Izuku Midoriya plus what's wrong about a person sharing it's story on how he survived from this selfish world." Akatani said as every people who watched understand his last part.

"It better to let him be on his path that he takes on from his journey he started already." Akatani as he looked at the window.

"And what you why do you lie about your quirk you have Akatani." Naomasa said

"The answer I also hate the view of this world plus I also noticed before that everyone is to clingy on me after knowing that I have a strong quirk, and what about you guys let me ask you again why are you interested in Izuku Midoriya." Akatani said as every Heroes in the room can't say a word until

"Because of his quirk right you guys are already predictable, evenly that characteristics you have right now that you only look for him, because he has a strong quirk truth to say you guys are acting like a true villain." Akatani said as everyone who watched live in TV can't believe on how Akatani said to the heroes that they're action was a villain act, even everyone in the room can't believe that he calls them villain.

"As I say before, I'm sorry you can't get any info from me on where is Izuku Midoriya rilreght now. Akatani said as he finally leave the room.

Akatani's Pov

'That's just the beginning of Izuku Midoriya revenge, while I someday I will be extraordinary so that I can shine more and more.'

"Oh well it's time to go back in the room and relax a bit cause the meeting is more stressful situations, rather dealing with some selfish people." He said as he was finally go to his room and lay down in the bed to relaxed.