Chapter 22: Rumor (Past) 2

Hitoshi's Pov

After learning that he has another way to brainwashing people by saying  'I Heard a Rumor' and that person will his orders, although it has a limit in order for him power to have effect this method he must be close enough to a subject that they can hear him. The time has come for him to help Izuku so he waited in the fourth birthday so that he can help Izuku.

Timeskip

As the day has come Hitoshi was invited in Izuku's birthday and so he came in order to fulfill his plan. So he played along until they can talk alone in Izuku's room.

As the two of them are now alone Hitoshi is about to begin his first moved, "Toshi is there something wrong?" Izuku asked "Ahh nothing let's read a story shall we." Hitoshi said in calmed tone.

"Perfect let's read this." Izuku said as he gave Hitoshi the book.

"The Ugly Duckling?" Hitoshi said as he was confused

"I really love the story the poor little duckling give him a lots of suffering and he never gave up hope, which makes him to grow more beautiful because he never gave up hope I wish my life will be like that." Izuku said and makes Hitoshi awe in his statement.

"That's one sweet dream and goal." Hitoshi said then he immediately open the book to read it and gave it to Izuku, then suddenly.

"Toshi what's wrong?" Izuku asked

"Oh nothing it's just I heard a rumor 'you'd think you're just ordinary'." Hitoshi said as he rumored Izuku.

"Toshi what's just happened." Izuku asked again

"You suddenly stopped on your reading." Hitoshi said

"Really what it's already in the ending aw no." Izuku said as he was frown

"It's ok Zuku I like the story so come on and have some fun." Hitoshi said as they go out in the room.

'I'm sorry Zuku that I do this to you but it's for your protection.' Hitoshi thought of it and leave the house because the birthday was already finished.

Timeskip

"What's the meaning of this why is it his quirk is not awakening he should be in the age of four already, yet why is it not awakening." Hisashi said in furious little didn't he know Hitoshi was watching him in door that is slightly open.

'Good for you, now it's time to do my second plan.' Hitoshi thought of it and immediately go to Izuku's room to play.

"Hey Zuku... You look very tired." Hitoshi said in calmed tone.

"Yeah I'm really tired Toshi and I need to sleep, is there anything you'd like to say?" Izuku said as he was now in bed.

"Nothing it's just 'I heard a rumor... In the aged of 14 your quirk will be awakened.' and 'I heard a rumor... When you're going to sleep today you will forget about me.' that's all." Hitoshi said as Izuku is falling to a sleep.

'I'm sorry Zuku I don't know if this is right or wrong, plus I also can't forgive myself as well so it's better that I'm not going to get you involved.' Hitoshi thought about as he is about to cry then he immediately go in the living room he noticed Izuku's dad was sitting in the couch and watching TV 'Perfect' he thought of it. He then immediately hide behind the couch and.

"I heard a rumor... Starting tomorrow you will leave and forget Izuku and his mom and never come back." Hitoshi said as he smiled that he's plan was working.

Timeskip

Day have passed he heard that Izuku's dad never came and he hoped one day he'll never returned and if he returns he will rumored him again. 'It's for Izuku's safety.'