Chapter 34: Bad Ending (Mistake) 3

After Hisashi's mansion was now successfully destroy every residence in that place saw it and don't know how it collapse. Then heroes arrived in the place and they knew it was owned by Hisashi.

Hitoshi Pov.

As the heroes was in the place searching to know how or who would do this then one of the maid who works at the mansion saw Hitoshi. She run toward to the heroes and talks to Hitoshi.

"Excuse me are you Hitoshi?" The maid saids

"Yes I am what do you want?" Hitoshi response

"Thank god you came and please you have to find him immediately!!" The maid said as she is shivering in fear. 

"Miss what do you want with my son?" Eraserhead said

"Mr Eraserhead you have to hurry up fast before it's too late." The maid said

"Why and please calm down." Eraserhead said as the maid finally calms.

"Mr Hisashi abuse Akatani he puts an electric choker on him on him and locked him in a room like an animal that he will obey in his order. But it became even more worse Akatani loses control of himself on what Mr Hisashi did to him. He attacked every people he sees and he is the one who destroys the mansion." The maid said and every people who hears are now shaking in fear.

"He attacked everyone he sees!?" Hitoshi response

"Yes evenly Mr Hisashi." The maid said then she saw the body of Hisashi is missing.

"What the oh no." The maid response.

"Miss what is it Mr. Hisashi body is not there." The maid said

"Miss are you sure?" Hitoshi said

"I'm sure I saw Mr. Hisashi got impaled by a wooden stick because he threatens Akatani again." The maid said

"Thanks for the information you shared ma'am." Eraserhead said

Akatani Pov.

As Akatani walks all the way in his home from the Dagobah Beach he goes inside and takes off his clothes and took a half-bath. After he took a half bath he take his bag with his Rosa Blue outfit an then took his case with the violin inside on it.

He then goes outside and walks to the street and a car was blocking on his way and it was a men who works with Hisashi.

"Akatani please stop and return to your father." One of the men said

Then Akatani gathers a not so powerful sound and blow the car away as it goes upside down and crashed in the ground. Then he saw a bus and went inside on it as he go to the school and he looks at to the boy who's holding an All might toy and it reminded him the past him, who desire to be a hero and have a true. And he looks at the window and he saw lots of people are arguing, fighting and full of hatred.

Heroes Pov.

As the Heroes returns to U.A. and they about to discuss on what to do next.

"So any ideas on what to do next." Nedzu said

"Like what Nedzu." All Might response

"To do anything we can to stop Akatani." Nedzu said and made the room in deep silent

"Are you sure about that Nedzu?" Al might asked

"What do you mean?" Nedzu response

"We already cause damage from him should we I have to admit I already lose to him should we." All Might said and this made everyone can't say any word.

"He already suffers so much are we going to make it worst again. I only came here to help him from himself on what his father did but I'm not going to attack or forced him to go in U.A." All Might said

 "Me too Nedzu I will only watch and protect him if his father will come again." Midnight said and every heroes agrees to All Might decision.

"Very well I guess that's the only thing we can do." Nedzu said as everyone noddes

"But the question is where we can find him and how can we stop him." Eraserhead said then suddenly a man that woks on U.A. Intervened.

"Sorry for the intervened we have where he is." the man said

"Where is he then?" Nedzu said

"In his school he has a concert that he play." The man said as they immediately goes in there with some students who will help.

Eveyone Pov.

As Izuku is on the back stage in his 'Rosa Blue' outfit with a hat and a mask and today he is going to sing but instead he's going to play an opera music.

"Everyone let me introduce you to the stage our greatest violin 'Akatani Mikumo'." The announcer said and as the curtains rise ups and gave a round of applause. Then Akatani begun to play.

As he plays the song everyone is begun to mesmerized on the music and create a pure silver sparkle that never seen before like a sea of full of stars in cosmos. Some heroes arrives to only to the audience sits only luckily they made it on time they sit on some empty chair and some keep on guards on outside in the stadium. As Akatani continue plays his song then he saw Hitoshi is also watching and smiling from his performance and made him smile too.

As Akatani is now at the part were a heavy tone a voice came and said.

"Now my men go get him." The voice said and Akatani swing his bow and releases a power energy and made the men blown away and made the audience scream at panic.

Then Akatani looks at the back at the stage and saw Hisashi with an impale arm and then he swing his bow and cut his right arm and causes hi to scream in pain and Akatani  turns around and plays the Violin again and he makes a powerful earthquake from the sounds that he gathers from everything he hears.