This is the End

You may be wondering how this story ends in a single part. Spoiler alert! It does, although how is a bit surprising.

Travis spent weeks at home, grieving his cousin Jenna, so when he got back, he was a force to be reckoned with. This may seem like a problem, but it also meant Travis was enduring insane mood swings, and at his darkest moments, he wouldn't fight or scream at all, and was only a shell of the Travis everybody else knew.

When Travis confronted Sal and Larry, they already had an apology planned. They knew it was a terrible thing to do, to kiss a  boy while dating another. They had already reported rape, although Travis didn't get punished since the boys had been dating. An odd reason, but Travis seemed to have seen the problem with what he did to Larry. He says he self reflected during his time outside of school and realized what he'd done was terribly wrong. 

It's great! I just resolved all of the problems of the story, but you still have a burning question, don't you? You want to know what what happens to Sal and Larry. This is a Sal-Larry fanfiction, after all! Don't worry, I have one last scene to make you happy. This one is set years after Sal and Larry got married and had two children- a rowdy young boy and a beautiful eleven year old girl who happened to be deaf.

Sal laid his head down on Larry's lap, his blue hair covering the whole of Larry's thighs. No pigtails, no mask. Sal's scars had healed over the years, so he no longer needed the mask that had haunted his childhood. His hair had grown long and had deepened in color, going from a vibrant, electric blue to a cooler, more serene tone. Larry looked the exact same, but wore a different outfit since he was no longer into Sanity Falls. He wore a navy blue hoodie and black jeans with rips on the upper half. Nobody watching would have seen the rips since Sal's hair covered them up. No words were spoken. Just Sal admiring the ring on his husband's finger. His daughter came over, smiling wide, and signed to him, saying "Travis wants somebody to play with and It isn't going to be me!" Before running off. Sal nodded. He supposed he would have to go play with his son Travis. Larry went with Cecilia and they smiled and laughed, and even had barbecue for lunch. They had the perfect Saturday together with their children, and there will be many more to come.

I hope you enjoyed my fanfiction! If you have any more questions or if I left a plot hole I will be happy to answer any questions, comments, or silly jokes you may have in the comments! Have a great day!