Oraboni

Y/N's POV

Taehyung took me out with him. "Y/N you can't date him. You know how's he like..." He trailed off. "I know V. But what am I suppose to do? I know he's a brat. But everyone else except us two wants it. I really don't know what I did to deserve this. Why do I have to help that brat. He said I irritate him, so why did he agree?" I said in frustration.

"What? When did that happen?" He asked and I told him everything that happened in the morning. "That br-" He got cut off my Joon. "Y/N we need to talk for a while." He said looking nervously around. "Yea sure." I looked at V and he walked away to give us space.

"Sis listen. I know it's hard for you and you don't even like him. But can you please do it for me? I build this group with my blood sweat & tears. I don't want to loose something from it at this position." He said in a almost begging voice.

"But Oraboni..." I tried to reason with him. "It's only for 1 month please? And you can even go to tour with us. You can't just stay here alone for so long. And you might grow to like him too right?" He offered.

Joon is my only family. After both of us lost our parents in a plan crash. It hasn't been so long. He cares for me so much like a parent. He doesn't want me to stay in south Korea alone all this time too. I just can't deny him. He has done a lot for me at this small age. No matter how hard it is, I can't break my Oraboni's heart.

"Okay I'll sign it." I agreed. "Really?" He's eyes widened. "Yes." I slight smiled. "I won't let you regret this decision sis. I love you, you know that right?" "I love you too Oraboni." It's just a month right?

We entered the room where everyone else was. Everyone's eyes are on me except Jimin's. He was staring at his shoes.

"Umm. I'll sign it." I announced.

Everyone's eyes widened. Everyone was happy... But Taehyung. He walked out of the room with a hard face and Jimin... Jimin finally looked at me, with shock in his eyes...

"That's great.. Here it is. Read it before you sign." The manager said. "Yea okay." I said and took the papers.

And that's how I officially became Park Jimin's girlfriend. And that's how everything started......

--- to be continued ♥

Don't forget to vote ARMYs 💜