**Anniversary Special Chapter**

Jimin's POV

I woke up before YN. I looked at her pretty face which made me smile. She's like sunshine. I softly planted a kiss on her forehead. Then I thought of making breakfast for her. I thought of making pancakes which she loved. I searched into internet how to make those. I got the recipe & started working on it.

I'm a bad cook~~ but it doesn't matter ~~ I'll pore my heart into it and make YN smile~~ I mumbled to myself... I'm kinda feeling well after I started my therapy. I can't believe how I've been behaving all this time. I really regret everything I've done with all my soul but I'm really grateful that I was forgiven and given a chance.

Y/N's POV

Some noise woke me up. I noticed Jimin wasn't next to me. I got a little tensed. I walked out of the room and saw Jimin in the kitchen. Oh my God.

Me:- What are you doing Jagi-ya? Jimin:- I was trying to cook but

Jimin:- I was trying to cook but....

I sighed then smiled at his cute face. How in the world did that batter went to his hair?

Me:- Who told you to do that? Look at your self dummy (I giggled, he pouted)
Jimin:- I wanted to make you happy (pouts)

I went closer him. Sat on the counter and took some tissues out to clean his precious hair.

Me:- I'm enough happy to be with you baby. (Smiles)
Jimin:- yea? (Smirks)

He got closer to me and pulled me closer by my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck. And we kissed. Newer than before. Getting better by every second. I love him. So much.

Jimin suddenly dipped his fingers into the bowl of melted chocolate then rubbed it on my skin. Then he started sucking and licking on my choco neck. Soon after I started moaning. This fingertips are so seducing. Even though he used to beat me but I love him unconditionally.

Me:- I love you
Jimin:- I love you too

V:- I love you three
Myung:- I love you four

After hearing their voices I pushed Jimin.

Me:- What the heck are you guys doing here?
Myung:- Watching live porn (bursted into laughter)
Me:- Shut up bitch!!
V:- I like chocolate too you know (smirks)
Jimin&Myung:- Yah. michyeoss-eo?
V:- Mianhae. Mianhae Jagi-ya

Me & Myung prepared some pancakes for us. Then we went to serve the breakfast where the boys were sitting.

Me:- Here. Tasty Tasty pancake ready cooked by two talented woman.
Jimin:- I think you're more Tasty

Me:- .... Yah!!

~~~

We spent the day together. We went to movies after breakfast. And then a fancy restaurant for our double date. Some ARMY showed up and talked to us. It was good. I felt great. My life is great... With Jimin beside me.....

     Author's note: hello guys!! Hope you enjoyed this extra chapter 😄 it's not a part of this book but I thought it would be nice to write one special chapter on this special day. The story will be continued in next chapter. Hope y'all are liking this story ♥♥ And the clip was from the drama "I'm not a robot" you guys can watch it if you haven't yet it's good. Bye bye for now. Take care of yourselves 💜

 Take care of yourselves 💜