I wish!

YN's POV

After 5 minutes I washed my face and then went out for dinner. I sat beside In Hye. Taehyung wasn't there. 8 of us started eating. Nobody noticed me. They were talking to each other and I kept quiet. When I was about to go upstairs to my room that's when Taehyung came back. He looked worried. He walked towards me and asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yea" I fake smiled. "You don't look like so." He touched the side of my face. "I'm okay Tae." I assured him.

"Let's start the Vlive come here guys." Jungkook said. "I'll be skipping." I added. "It's about you YN you can't skip it." Joon said.

"I'm not feeling like doing it now, can we do it later Joon?" I asked politely. Not wanting to cause drama. "You won't die okay? Don't forget we're doing this for our fans." Jimin interrupted.

His voice startled me. He was walking towards me. That made me even more scared. He came and grabbed my wrist and his touch gave me goosebumps. My wrist was swollen from before. His strong grab caused a deep pain.

Taehyung grabbed his hand and said, "Why are you forcing her?" "We already told them we're gonna do a live after dinner." Jungkook said worriedly.

Jimin's and my eyes connected. His eyes were so cold, piercing through my soul...

Taehyung let go of his hand and Jimin pulled me closer to him

Taehyung let go of his hand and Jimin pulled me closer to him. Shivers went down my spine when his chest touched my face.

We started a vlive. I forced myself to smile. Jimin was being adorable all the time. I couldn't believe how he changes his face so fast. I couldn't figure out why he was different towards me. I don't even Know why I'm doing this. For ARMYs? For Joonie? For BTS? For Him...?

If I had to do this even a year before.. I would be happy. No one knows but I've always had a crush on him. Like who wouldn't? He's so perfect and all. I would love to help him. Moreover it would be nice to stay with him. But now. Now that I think of it. He's not the same Park Jimin I liked. He turned into a demon God knows what I did to change him. I wish I knew and I could change it. Be like we used to be. The way he looks at me now I wish I could change that to the way he looked at me before which made me fall for him... I wish... I could get My Park Jimin back.....

----to be continued ♥

Sorry for the short chapter but I hope you'll enjoy. There'll me some spice in next chapter. Don't forget to Vote and let me know how you feel about the story in the comment section. I love you'll 💜

 I love you'll 💜