Drunk

Jimin' POV

After we reached the party I settled down on a couch. After some time I saw YN dancing with some other guy, 'Drunk'. I got up and went to the bar where I saw V drinking & a girl flirting with him. That pissed me off even more. So I ordered a glass of pincer vodka which is a very strong alco. After a moment I went towards the dance floor. Knowing I was enough drunk, I saw that son of a bitch grabbing YN's wrist...

Guy:- come on it'll be fun.
Me:- it won't be that much fun if you try to mess up with something which belongs to me.
Guy:- who the heck are you?
YN:- My Boyfriend.
Guy:- what? What a drama.

He left us. I glared at her. She looked down and started walking away. I walked behind her. Suddenly she tumbled and I grabbed her.

Me:- Gwenchana?
YN:- Ye (weakly)
Me:- let's go to the hotel.
YN:- No I'm fine. I can't mess up their plan.
Me:- It's okay. I'll take you. It's not like I wanna be here anymore.
YN:- Arasso.

I helped her to walk. Even though I couldn't see clear myself. Then suddenly someone grabbed YN's shoulder.

V:- where are you going?
Me:- why does it matter to you?
V:- YN are you okay?
YN:- yea--

She covered her mouth and ran towards the toilet. Me and V also ran after her. She was puking. I went and held her hair backwards so it's easier for her. V came and held her arm. She washed herself.

V:- do you wanna go back?
Me:- I'm talking her to the hotel.

YN rested her head against V's chest. V creased her hair then he told her to call him after we reach and kissed her forehead. YN hugged him tight and nodded her head yes.
I grabbed her wrist and dragged her outside. Then we got into our car. I don't know why, but I was feeling like my body is burning. Maybe because I was drunk?

Time skips~~

YN's POV

After we got into our room I sat on our bed and pulled out my phone to call Tae. It was 11pm , I was so sleepy. Jimin came to me and when we made eye contact I realized he was angry. But why? Cause he had to leave the party because of me? But He said he didn't want to be there.

Jimin:- Change your cloths and go to bed. You can use your phone later. (Took off his jacket and unbuttoned his sleeves)
Me:- You don't need to order me around.
Jimin:- what?
Me:- and what do you mean by 'something belongs to me'? Huh? Who said I belong to?
Jimin:- who said 'He's my boyfriend' to save herself from a creep? Huh?
Me:- mwo? To save myself? Mr. Park Jimin you might forget that you're official my boyfriend.
Jimin:- yea so that means you're MY Girlfriend. MINE. That means you belong to me.
Me:- how's that even a logic? It's not like I'm your real girlfriend. You don't even love me. Wait love who. You don't even like me. You literally hate m-

I got cut of my Jimin's soft lips on mine....

     - to be continued ♥

What do you guys think happen next? Leave a Vote and Comment your thoughts 💜💜