Living Hell

Jimin's POV

I went to YN's room to.... apologize? I didn't know she couldn't swim. I was waiting on the couch cause she wasn't in her room. A staff came with the juice I ordered. She kinda looked weird and all flirty trying to seduce me or something. I told her to put the glass beside the couch but she accidentally or intensionally dropped that on me.

Girl:- oh, I'm really sorry sir. Let me clean it.

She said while bowing in front me and rubbing a tissue on my shirt, showing off her cleavage. Which purely wasn't attractive lol. YN's are better. Wait what did I thought right now?

YN:- JIMIN!!

Speak of the Satan. She shocked me a bit but I went back to my straight face.

YN:- what the hell are you doing? --she asked the girl.
Girl:- Oh ma'am. I was just--
YN:- Get out of here NOW

What a drama. Why's she overreacting all of a sudden? The staff left the room closing the door behind her. YN was looking furious.

YN:- WHAT were you doing right now Mr. Park?
Me:- why are you screaming?
YN:- I-i
Me:- what?

She seemed like she's going to cry. What's wrong with her now? She turned around to leave then stopped.

YN:- THIS IS MY ROOM. YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE TO LEAVE.

I stood up. Making her flinch.

Me:- Didn't I tell you to not use that tone with me?

I went closer her. And she stepped backwards until her back touched the door.

YN:- what were you even doing with a girl in My room?
Me:- Why? I can't be with a girl? Only you can roam around with guys huh?
YN:- JIMIN!
Me:- DON'T FUCKING SCREAM AT ME.

Her face was red.

Y/N's POV

I was about to cry out of anger. But I controlled myself. At least I tried.  I just didn't feel nice seeing him with That Girl. Idk why. It's just... Whatever...

Jimin:- What? Now do you want me? Huh? How many guys do you need per day HOE.

I started crying hearing his words. How can he say that to me? I tried to push him and open the door but he was fast and he pinned me against the door.

Jimin:- I should just fuck you whenever I want tho. Cause it's the same isn't it? You get paid to be my girlfriend right?

He rolled his finger on my cheek.

Me:- Don't touch me you jerk.

He stopped for a while. Then slapped me. Hard. He twisted my arms behind my back. And grabbed my face with other hand. It felt like he was going to break my jaw. He kissed me on my lips. He then started biting my lip. I felt disgusted by his touch. He bit so hard that my lip started to bleed. He then started scrolling down to my neck. He started biting on my skin.

Me:- Aaah.... Ah... St-stop...

I tried my level best to push him but it got even worse. He bitted on my chest which started bleeding. He dragged me to the bed and pushed me on it. I fell on the bed facing the bedsheet. He sat down on top of my back and pulled my hair, twisted my arm again. And started biting on my back. He ripped off my tank top. This was a living hell.

Jimin's POV

Me:- what? You want more? I'm not tired at all.

I turned her around to face me. I held unto her wrist and stared leaving hickies on her cleavage. Suddenly it felt familiar. Like I did it before? I sat straight on top of her. Trying to remember correctly. I looked at her face. She was half passed out. I patted on her face. She didn't respond. Then I got up and left her room...

      --- to be continued ♥

Vote, comment & share 😘 much love to you'll....