Thoughts

Y/N's POV

I went to my room got dressed and went outside to take a walk, Alone. I needed to organize my thoughts. Like what's going on? 1st he hits me then he says he loves me and fucks me then all of a sudden he tries to murder me? What's wrong with him? Is he crazy? I went into a cafe and ordered a lot of things. Cause food lifts my mood real quick and they pay me well so why not? Suddenly I thought of texting In Hye..

From:- Kim Y/N
To:- Min In Hye

Did you guys hook up?

From:- Min In Hye
To:- Kim YN

Gurl we've been dating for less than 1 month and he's on tour, remember?

From:- Kim Y/N
To:- Min In Hye

Not Kookie. I'm talking about Jimin

From:- Min In Hye
To:- Kim YN

Nooo. Are you crazy. We just kissed.

From:- Kim Y/N
To:- Min In Hye

Did he ever say he loves you?

From:- Min In Hye
To:- Kim Y/N

It's Jimin the Jerk you're talking about honey. You think that cold hearted guy would say that? He won't say that even if he was drunk. Wait... Did you guys do something?

From:- Kim Y/N
To:- Min In Hye

No. Ttyl. I'm eating. Take care bye!

So he isn't the type of saying things or doing stuffs. So why with me? I just wanna ask him why he did it. But I can't even ask them directly. It's weird. I'm not even sure if he remembers. Or does it even matter to him? He told me to pretend nothing happened. Aargg but I can't PRETEND. it's killing me. What should I do? Should I just ask him? No bad idea. Did he mean what he said? Does he really....Why do I even care. He nearly killed me. Hah. I hate him. Why did I even like him in the first place. Jerk. I should just file a case against him. I stuffed my mouth with the burger I was eating...

I was walking back to the hotel. Looking at different things. London is pretty. Then I saw a familiar face. It was Taehyung. With a girl? They were sitting in a cafe kind of place. Tae always tells me about the girls he meet. But he didn't say anything about this one. Okay I shouldn't disturb them. I went back to the hotel and my room. The door of my room was open. That's weird. I went in and saw a girl in her uniform like dress, showing parts of her thigh and butt leaning over Jimin who was sitting on the couch. What the fuck is going on?

Me:- JIMIN!!

      --- to be continued ♥