Feelings don't disappear

Y/N'e POV

After what Jimin did, there was a lot chaos around the internet. We were headed towards Busan. Finally back to Korea. I thought a lot about that. Jimin isn't a guy who would do that short of a thing. He did it to stop that awkward situation. But the usual Jimin would just flame up the fire even more. Did he really change? Is it the Jimin from 1 year ago? If yes then I really missed him....

We landed in Korea at night. We headed to the hotel straight. And.... Yea that again. I had to share a room with Jimin again.

Me:- can't we change hotels?
RM:- have you seen the time?
Jimin:- I'll go to my parent's house then.
RM:- Are you crazy? It's miles away from here.

I walk out of the conversion. Jimin has changed so much. Or is he just playing nice?

Time skips ~~~

Around 3 I woke up sweating. A warm body was stuck to my back. I turned and saw Jimin sweating like hell. He came to our room when I was taking shower. I didn't bother to say anything and just went to bed with him. I touched his forehead and flinched by the heat. He was burning. I slipped one of my hand under his cheek and one on this arm. He was worked up. Maybe seeing a nightmare. I tried waking him up.

Me:- Jimin? (I slowly called)
Me:- Jimin!! (I creased his arm)
Jimin:- Ah (opens his watery eyes slowly)
Me:- Gwenchana?

He stared at me for a while and then started crying. He hugged me tight. I was about to fall from the sudden force but managed. His whole body was burning against mine.

Jimin:- Don't l-leave me YN. P-please. (Crying loudly)
Me:- hey hey what's wrong? (Creases his back)
Jimin:- Mianhae YN. Please d-don't leave me.

I don't know why I felt bad for him. I cried along with him. He was crying so miserably. I couldn't hold back myself. He cried for a while. My shirt was soaked up with his tear. I kept on creasing his back.

Me:- you should go back to sleep now Jimin. Want some water?

He nodded. I gave him a glass of water. He couldn't even hold it properly. He laid down looking up to me. I stroked his hair backwards.

Me:- you have a high fever. Try to sleep.
Jimin:- you'll leave me if I sleep.

What's wrong with him now? How am I suppose to answer that? Why is he playing with my heart again and again? Wae??

Me:- I won't.
Jimin:- promise?
Me:- promise.

I don't even know why I said that. I'm going crazy in his love. I can't even think properly.
He pulled me towards him. I laid down beside him. He settled his head on my chest. Holding me tight. He's grip was strong. Like a little kid who won't let go his favorite toy. Uff this mochi face of his with a chocolate body. He's appearance is a torture itself. Sure thing why ARMYs die for him. I can't take it anymore. My heart's gonna explode I kept creasing his hair. He fell asleep on my chest fast.

Me:- Saranghae Jimin-ah.
Jimin:- nado saranghae YN-ah

.....

Wait what?

------to be continued ♥

Hope you like this chapter. So do you guys want this book a little longer or should I give it a end in few chapters? Let me know in the comment section. And don't forget to leave a Vote and follow me if you like my book. I've my math exam tomorrow. And I suck in math. 😭 pray for me guys... Cause if I die you won't get a happy ending. Okay bye!!!

 Okay bye!!!