1.Why should I?

Narator's POV:

Jimin's dad Mr.Park had made a promise to his close friend Mr.Kim that his son would marry his daughter so that their friendship would become more strong and close. But Jimin didn't agree to this he said without even knowing her how would he lead a life and how would she?Mr.Park would ignore this everytime.

As usual in the morning Jimin gets ready for his office skipping his breakfast but suddenly Mr.Park runs into him.

Jimin's POV:

"So yet another horrendous day,well I think I'm ready before Dad calls me I need to move"

Jimin comes down the stairs but as soon as he was leaving his father calls him.

Mr.Park's POV:

"Jiminah are you leaving to the office? well see through that you'll be back soon because we need to attend Mr.Kim's party this eve."

Jimin's POV:

"Oh dad I'm not free like you I've work I need to finish up you go and enjoy, well why should I?"

Mr.Park POV:

"What do you mean by "Why should I?", just listen to me as you did these years and also you can meet your fiancee and get to know each other"

-------------------------------------------------
Well we'll see whether Jimin will accept his father and go to the party!

Thankyou 💜
(Plz keep supporting me)