10.I want you!

" Why would he be hurt?! and your also hurt I know!"
-------------------------------------------------
"Jungkook's Pov:
" Hyeong it's a weird situation now, Kai will be hurt because....
He lo...(sighs) because he loves her!and nothing else it's getting hard now! "

Jhope's POV:
(Jhope's jaws dropped when he heard what Jungkook was telling.)
"What!? Seriously Oh god I hope there's a solution for this situation if Jimin has fallen for her,I don't want two best friends to fight over this pretty girl!"

Jungkook's pov:
(Sighs)"umm... I really have no idea how to explain Kai or Jimin however I can't keep hiding this truth however everyone gets to know one day!"

Jhope's pov:
"And what about you it's not only about Kai here your too dealing with this situation.You really are giving up Jungkookah,hey don't look down. I'm asking you something!?"

Jungkook's pov:
"Hey hyeong, how's Yoongi hyeong it's been long seeing him!
(Jungkook changes the topic and didn't even care to answer what Jhope spoke!)

Jhope's pov:
Aish... Jungkookah, fine you won not answering me and this is the nth time you are changing the topic whenever I asked this question. Well about Yoongi (blushes), he's fine,he's a bit busy with his schedules because of the upcoming comeback album!"

Jungkook's pov:
"Oh, well someone is turning red! Heheee Your lucky to have such a boyfriend! "

Jhope's pov:
"Thankyou Kookah, but why are you turning bluee.. "

Jungkook's pov:
"Hyeong... Please stop it now, I'm not a rainbow to turn into colours, and here we are, well I need to move so I can go to hospital morning to meet Kai sunbae! "

Jhope's pov:
"Yeah.. Yeah fine, okay good night kookah, and meet you in morning pick me up because I have an appointment in hospital so if you..."

Jungkook's pov:
"Ok then morning I'll come to pick you up! Good night! "

End of Jungkook's pov:
"Aish.. Why did hyeong bring up that question which I really don't want to answer, everything has ended I can't take those old memories again or I'll spoil hi....,i mean their life. But I just want you back....I still want you," I want you".
-------------------------------------------------
Jimin's pov:

"Ahhh my back hurts and now also my heart,that girl ruined my life because now though I said I don't like her but it's actually not the truth though how much ever time she takes I'll give her only to love me back, Just I don't know what happened to me but I feel I want her, yes "I want her".

End of Jimin's pov:
" It's late, ok I'll text dad that I'm off to bed and I'll be going to hospital to meet Kai tomorrow instead of office, fine done. Ahh today day was wierd I just can't believe....OMG love at first sight...!!But I dont know why....Jungkookie looked so pale.. I mean he just ignored me today but why? Is he still.... no no I must be just over thinking. It's late gonna sleep! "
-------------------------------------------------
Kai loves Y/N, but Jimin too loves her,what's gonna happen!
Now what's with Jungkook yet there are many questions to be answered, what does he mean by "I still want you! "???
____________
Thankyou everyone for love and support! 💜😇