18.The truth....

Thankyou so much for loving my fanfic i really didn't think it would reach 1.1k wwoo... Love you all.....💜
________________________________
Kai's pov:
Should I say or not Arghh
"I...I.. "

Taehyung's pov:
"What's going on in here? "           I came to Kai's house to check on him but it was a different atmosphere I was confused.

Jhope's pov:
"Tae...Umm... I'll say you later, Kai please i beg tell The Truth! "

Kai's pov:
"Actually I did this I mean because I didn't wanna give up on Y/n , I love you Y/n! You really have no idea I was loving you since our college time..... I...knew something... which..."

Y/n's pov:
"You.. I really have no words Kai! " (Sobs)

Jungkook's pov:
"What did you know..?! Tell everything sunbae! "

Kai's pov:
"Back then when Jungkook had a 'Secret love', I knew it was Jimin I had spotted them in a club....but i didn't tell Jungkook. I was stalking on them.. After two years finally when Y/n had arranged the party I thought I would confess to her but...I had an accident and when......"

Jimin's pov:
"You being my best friend... You stalked..."
I was so angry that I wanted to punch right on his face but Tae stopped me and gave a signal to have patience.

Taehyung's pov:
"Then.... Continue Kaishi.. "

Kai's pov:
"I'm sorry Jimin.. Jungkook..."I lowered my head ashamed.  "When you all came to visit me in hospital I heard from outside
I heard Jimin saying that Y/n is his Fiancee. I was lost I was out of my mind...I thought I would do something that you both breakup... I was really crazy I didn't know why I came up with this idea." (A tear escaped from his eyes)

Tae's pov:
"Kai I really didn't think you were like this..What idea...say!"

Kai's pov:
"I had some pictures of Jimin and Jungkook being together I thought to expose it and gain my love back... I thought of teasing Jimin and Jungkook back in hospital when you were fighting I called you couples, I thought I was succeding as Y/n was also supporting me but later I could see pure jelousy in her eyes... I was angry..but when they got well with each other as days passed by... I was jealous and I sent Y/n all the pictures and told her Jimin was cheating on her...."
"I'm sorry Jimin.... I'm...."

Y/n's pov:
"Kai can't believe you would do something like this....I don't know whether you love me more or not but... You being my bestest friend I'm sorry I have to tell your just....(sighs) I hate you Kai... You made me break up with Jimin who loved me with his pure heart.. Kai why... Just why.."

Jimin's pov:
"Y/n please don't cry" I went and hugged her she cried in my chest. I felt a rage of anger when I saw Kai.

Y/n's pov:
"I'm sorry Jimine I..... "

Jimin's pov:
"Y/n it's ok. It's, all my fault if I had said you that I was bisexual and about Kookie this would have not happened! "

Y/n's pov:
"Well I wanna ask you something! "

Jimin's pov:
"Umm.. What? "

Y/n's pov:
I kneeled down I saw how shocked Jimin was(giggles)
"Jimin will you marry me? "

Jimin's pov:
I was so shocked when I saw Y/n kneeling down but I was more shocked when y/n said the following words.
"Hell yaaa, I would love to"with that I kissed her passionately.

Jhope's pov:
(Clears throat) "We are alive Young couples!"

Everyone starts laughing.

Y/n's and Jimin's pov:
"Well Kai you have accepted your mistake so....we forgive you. "

Kai's pov:
"Ummm Thankyou guys and I'm sorry! "
------------------------------------------
I don't know how the chap was... Well I really love Exo Kai 😳 I didn't want him to getin fight with Jimin or something I love both of them so I ended the chap like this 😇

 Well I really love Exo Kai 😳 I didn't want him to getin fight with Jimin or something I love both of them so I ended the chap like this 😇