3.She is pretty!

Narator's POV:-

Jimin's just still and just lost in his world looking and curious to know who she was?

Mr.Kim's POV:

"Oh here she comes ,Y/N come here dear meet Mr.Park my bestest friend in world I told you right"

Narator's POV:-
Y/N loves her dad so much as he has done everything that was possible as she had lost her mother and she was only child.She always listens to her dad but she was sad as she had to marry someone whom she doesn't even know.But she wants her dad to be happy and she decides to atleast know who was the man whom she is going to be wedded with .

Y/N POV:

"Dad good evening,Oh Mr.Park nice to meet you! Please do enjoy the party,dad can I leave?"

Mr.Park's POV:

"Oh Y/N Nice to meet you too!Hey Kim your daughter is really pretty"

Mr.Kim POV:

"Yes you can leave,Ah!wait where's Jimin oh he's right there listen Y/N there in black suit he's Mr.Park son Jimin he's your fiance just speak something and get to know each other well!"

Y/N POV:

"But dad,okay then I'll try"

Taehyung's POV:-

"Jimina she's coming over here,hey where are you going wait."

Y/N POV:

"Excuse me "

Jimin's POV:-

"Taehyunga did you say something!"

Taehyung's POV:

"Hey do you think I spoke my voice isn't like that!"

(Jimin and Tae looks back)

Jimin's POV:

"Did you call me or someone else?"

Y/N POV:

"Yes I called you your Park Jimin right?"

Taehyung's POV:

"Jimina she knows your name wow your lucky!"

(Jimin blushing)

Jimin's POV:

"Ya well how do you know me?"

-----------------------------------------------
What's next?well we'll see!

Thankyou💜 and plz do keep supporting me.