13.Confession!

I'm sorry guys I couldn't update due to my exams, well I'm still having, because of your love and support I thought I'll update only for you people, Thankyou so much for supporting me! 💜
Warning: 14+ only can read this, well not forcing I know some will read so plz read at your "OWN RISKS !"
-------------------------------------------------
Jungkook's pov:
"Hyeong I'm here...!Ahh Hyeong I'm so tired can we umm go to home a bit fast..! "

Jimin's pov:
"Hey kookie, Umm why so hurry...! "

Jungkook's pov:
"Nothing just, oh.. Where's Tae Tae Hyeong? "

Jimin's pov:
"He have some projects to complete with Yoongi so they are staying back"

Jungkook's pov:
"Ohh well that's good now I have time to confess" (Almost says in wispher but Jimin could hear a bit)

Jimin's pov:
"Con... What did you say something kookie? "

Jungkook's pov:
"Oh nothing just... "
( They reached home)

Jungkook's pov:
"Ah.. I'm so tired! " (Sits on the couch throwing his bag somewhere in the Hall)

Jimin's pov:
"Hey kookie that's not good comeon pick up your stuff place it in your room, Come on get up you lazy guy! "

Jungkook's pov:
"What did you say? "(Gets up from the couch and comes near Jimin)

Jimin's pov:
" Kookie I said you.....(he feels someone is back of him and turns around) Kookie what are you doing!?"

Jungkook's pov:
(Jungkook goes closer to the older and pins him to the nearest wall)
"Hyeong..you said something? "

Jimin's pov:
(With his shaky voice)
"Jungkook don't you think your way to close to me right now umm can you... "
(Jungkook raises his eyebrows making jimin shiver)

Jimin's pov:
"Ahh... Kookie what the hell put me down you kid... Jeon Jungkook put me down! "

Jungkook's pov:
(As he raises his eyebrows he lifts Jimin and carry him in a bridal style towards his room)
"Haha hyeong stop pushing me it was you who said me to put my stuffs into my room so am I doing right now! "
(They reach his room and Jungkook puts the older down)

Jimin's pov:
"What do you mean and kooki.... Uhh what are you... doing...? "
(He feels hot breath of the younger near his ears)

Jungkook's pov:
"Hyeong I have to confess something to you"

Jimin's pov:
"Umm.. What is it...!? "

Jungkook's pov:
"I... Uhhh I'll tell you in one go okay ummm... I like you hyeong I don't know you make me feel wierd whenever your with me you make me flutter, when I see you I feel so free and happy you make my day! You are my beautiful secret which I kept from everyone!Well hyeong I'm bi"

Jimin's pov:
"Jungkook..... I literally have no words I don't know what to tell but well umm.. I like you too!Well even I'm bi..."
(Jungkook comes closer to jimin as he pecks the elders lips)

Jungkook's pov:
"What wow so ummm can I consider you as... (Jimin cutts of Jungkook)

Jimin's pov:
" But Jungkook I'm sorry I'm trying my best to become straight so I'm sorry I... Can't love you back I'm so sorry you need to understand me please! "(Tears falling down from Jimin's eyes which melts Jungkook but he was still in shock as he heard what the older was telling)

Jungkook's pov:
" But Hyeong you just... told you do like me and now... Hyeong I'm confused! "(Tears rolling from Jungkook's eyes)

Jimin's pov:
"Kookie don't cry I'm so sorry but I do have feelings for you but I really do want you to be with me but my Dad.. He has already promised his friend that I would marry his daughter in later future, I can't let my dad break the promise I love my dad though I don't show him , I really respect him so.. "

Jungkook's pov:
"Hyeong it's.... Okay I can understand you I'm sorry to I didn't mean to hurt you if I knew before I would have... I'm so sorry! "

Jimin's pov:
"No... Kookie it's not your fault I'm... "

Jungkook's pov:
"Hyeong so can we be atleast friends umm..? "

Jimin's pov:
"Friends no no let's be best buddies okay! "

Jungkook's pov:
"I'm sorry but please can I have my first and last kiss before ending this! "

Jimin's pov:
"Mmm yess.. "
(Jimin goes slowly near Jungkook as the both starts kissing Passionately feeling each others soft lips and love they had for each other)

 "(Jimin goes slowly near Jungkook as the both starts kissing Passionately feeling each others soft lips and love they had for each other)

Jungkook's pov:
"We are more than friends but less than a couple! Right.. Hyeong? "

Jimin's pov:
"Well you can say that though!Umm kookie I'm going out I'll be back later okay "

Jungkook's pov:
"But... Hyeong... "
(Before he could say something Jimin runs down and goes out of the house)
-------------------------------------------------
So guys I know its was a wierd chap😅 but know maybe you got some ideas abt Jimin and Jungkook.
Let's see what happens next👉
Love you'll lots 💜😋