5.Who is he?

................
"Taehyunga find a partner for you to dance! "Jimin said.
" No I'm fine here Jimina, You two enjoy!"Taehyung said.

Y/N's POV:-
"Why didn't he come still, I think I need to call him! "....

Jimin's Pov:
" Hey what are you thinking about, well.... can we,.. "

Y/N Pov:
"Well... nothing, sure! "
(You give a sweet smile)
Seeing this Jimin's just still and looking at you.

Y/N POV:
Jimin.. Are you alright! "

Jimin's POV:
"Ah... Yeah yeah I'm fine, sorry! "

Author's POV:
You and Jimin starts dancing, and here Taehung is wandering around. But suddenly he runs into Jungkook.

Taehyung's POV:
"Ah.. wait I've seen this guy somewhere?....., Ah...Jungkooka you here? "

Jungkook's POV:
"Oh hyeong, Hi..You....,Well I'm here to search someone and what about you!"

Taehyung's POV:
"I'm here to attend party with Jimin, Wait.... well whom are you searching for? "

Jungkook's POV:
"Oh Jiminie hyeong is here! Ahh.. Well can you help to find the person it's really urgent and it's hard to find in this place! "

Taehyung's POV:
"Ya sure, Whom are you searching say how does the person look I'll try! "

Jungkook's POV:
"Well hyeong it's a girl I don't know what's she wearing right now, ah... but we'll she's kinda cute and pretty...... a bit short than Jiminie hyeong I guess! "

Taehyung's POV:
"Ah.. It's hard I guess all are pretty here well one girl I found who's most prettiest I've seen, Ah.. Well I'll search.. What happened Jungkook? "

Jungkook's Pov:
"Oh.. even I want to see her, Oh.... there she is, hyeong I found her! "

Taehyung's POV:
"Y/N so you we're searching for Y/N but why her? "

Jungkook's POV:-
"You know her... "

Y/N's POV:
"Oh.. Kookie where were you why did you come late.. well where is.... ! "

Jimin's POV:-
"Jungkookie you.. Ah.. what happened why are you in a hurry? "

Jungkook's Pov:
"Jimin hyeong well I'll say to you everything later, well Y/N he.... met with an accident.. I'm sorry I wanted to call you but... "

Y/N's POV:
"What..... where, how... Is he fine Oh God! "

Author's POV:-
Your eyes filled with tears your not able to control seeing this Jimin feels bad and hugs you and says everything's gonna be all right and all rushes to the hospital.

Jimin's Pov:
"She's really feeling bad for him, well Jungkookie who is he...? "

Taehyung's pov:
"Well,Who is he? Even I wanna know! "

Jungkook's POV:
".... Oh so curious ha well he's
Y/N's bestest friend Kai, she can do anything for him! "...
-----------------------------------------------
Thankyou💜
Sorry for late updates, keep supporting me!💕