Maybe its a Date Then?

Tyson's POV

I dont know😅 how it happened but it just did. I was leaving Tae to go to the bathroom and all of a sudden i heard distress coming from the opposing stall. It sounded like Ki was upset and i hate when 😓others are depressed. I wanted to cheer him up but he pushed me away the first time. However, 😒he wasn't gonna make another attempt like that again. To be real, i got secretly pissed when he did that. Before my mom.... died...she'd always stopped whatever it is she's doing to tend to someone else's needs...even when they dont want 💕the help. On the other hand, I know it was weird 😅to just climp up under the stall when he wasnt looking but i couldn't let him be in there alone to himself. Would you?

Cuddling 😳with him...i mean 😨hugging him made me feel a little better because even though im probably labelled as just a friend in his eyes it made me felt like a guardian, you know? Like i needed 🔐 to be there right then. Half an 🕒 hour later we walked out and it kinda gave a strange oppression that the only way to break these so called chains of mishaps is to just hang out. Just to ease the air and introduce a new light of reasoning into such a budding friendship. So i decided to invite him to come with me around the back of the school after his last period class.
_________________________________________
*Riiiiiiiiinnnnnnnngggg*
(The after school bell rang as teens bull rush their way off the compound when suddenly, a rock strucked the back of my neck.)

~~wtf🙄??

Ki: Hiya!

~~ugh😅 hey?

Ki: *leaps onto a nearby wall* Now...*tugs his own shirt* Why 😪are we here again?

~~ -to talk of course.🙃 Why else would we?

Ki: Hmmph, 🤔lets see here. You kinda been in my face atleast 3 times today.

~~Haaa! Lemme stop you there. It was twice. The first was when you were apparently 🙄sleeping on the floor...and the second was when you brushed up against me in the bathroom.

Ki: Yanking😒 me back counts as a third. You know🤔 that right?

~~Sigh! 😜Okay little man.

Ki: DONT😡 YOU EVER CALL ME THAT AGAIN, DO U UNDERSTAND ME? JUSt dont, k?

~~ Geez mann...whats your problem?

Ki: Look😧 im sorry. Its just thats the last thing i heard my dad saying to me before.... everything in my life was stripped out of my grasp.

~~Thats😞 deeeep kid. Im sorry you went through that. Welp, im here so what do we do now? Wanna 🙃make out?

Ki: TF😒 dude what do you take me for? I don't know if you think im some kind of a dick digger but if so i think i bid you good bye sir. Oh and
P.S.- you soiled your pants back in the bathroom and the print is still showing.

~~huh?*looks down*😶

Ki: Anyways😤 im important so i gotta go do important things. Chow✌.

(As i watched him walk away it gave me a sinister but yet guilty feeling inside. I wanted to snag him back and force his body to stay in many positions. Omg i dont know whats wrong with me. Heck even if he stays on command its like if i make another mistake if words like that we wont ever have a chance of speaking again especially in private. I need sone advice on what to do ASAP. But i think Taeya went home for the day. Speaking of the devil.)

*phone light flashes a text from Taeya* Tae: My 👌house.......NOWWW! *then she drops her location*

~~Well. Field trip it is, i guess.

(Quickly as i can, i made a dash home to make refreshments *cough cough* where needed and then followed her pin to its location. Even though it lead me through somewhat the ghetto and my gucci belt and nautica shirt was taken away from me at gun point i managed to get chased by a few neighboring pack of dogs over a wall which lead me to her house, eventually.)

~~*breathes😵 heavily and deeply while knocking on Tae's door*

Tae: *opens door* Hey, you can come...uuuuugh uugh. 😷Bitch you smell like supreme toe jam and what happened to your... let's stick with ousside. *whispers loudly* Shit bro... You stank. Like its so powerful my strap hair grew inwards.

~~ Okay okay. You dont have to rub it in.

Tae: And you're damnnnn right because according to your scent something beat me to it. Gosh mann you're a stank muthafucka. You want my hose? Dont worry bout our water bill. Its freeee darling. Come lemme clean you up. Follow me! Gee wiz its almost like raw anal sex with a bag of garbage.