Thats New!

Ki's POV

Waking up beside someone you like seems more soothing than I've ever imagined. His arms wrapped around my waist as my outer thighs pressed against his inner thighs this is the life indeed. But to hear him utter the words"Baby, cmon get up. I really missed your voice" was only enough to wake up this sleepy cranky demon troll.
_________________________________________

~~Nigga go sleep. Im tired

Tyson: Oh okay. Ill just stay up until you do.

(His sweetness filled my face with glee that i decided to hold back on my sleepy demon and chill with my dom as he watches Netflix on the 70"  smart tv that curved across the walls of the bedroom. Hesitantly, i arose from slumber and sat in between his legs where I'd rest my head on his plushy soft pillow chest as he laid shirtless.)

Tyson: So😌 now you want my attention?

~~Whatever yo, do you as i do me.

Tyson: Pfft, fine.*remove legs and pushes me to the side*

~~B*tch 👀im cold.

Tyson: Then freeze 💁🏽‍♂b*tch. Thickness shall keep you warm.

(I really didn't know if he was guilt tripping but i felt it. Though i was ashamed i managed to crease my stubborn ass against his back where i decided to tick him off by poking his bubble butt)

Tyson: Ki dont 😐make me fuck you up. Leave that shit where it lays.

~~*poke**poke**poke*

Tyson: *grips me by the neck* Didnt i say stop?

~~*staring star strucked into his eyes then grabs his dick* Let me go or else.

Tyson: Or else? Or else😆 what? Imma warn you...the slightest little tug is enough to wake that shit up and it doesn't go down easy. So be my guest..

~~How 😶about i kiss it? *slides down slowly*

(Ive never seen anyone ball ass naked before and im kinda terrified because of both that and his d size. Hesitantly, i declined to lend the offer but noticed his d is growing larger very slowly. He then grabbed my neck when i tried to get up)

Tyson: Where the fuck you going? You aint going anywhere. Suck this shit.

~~ Umm😅 i ughhhhh.

(As eager i was to run away playfully his grip was nothing to play about. He pushes my cheek toward his print rubbing it on my face through his underwear when suddenly...)

*knock knock knock*

Tae: Aye, we aint come gere for making babies. Y'all put them swords and insert signals away cause im coming in and the minute i see dick someone's gonna get Madea's version of love tap. You know what?*barges in* How y'all doing? Ada, come get up in this bitch girl.

Ada: Morning to all. Tae,where your manners at?

Tae: Right 😜where i spoke into last nigh..

Ada: Never😅 mind then. By the way,🤔 Ki i found something in our room under the mattress.*hands me a book*

~~What is it? 😷It looks really old and torn.

Tyson: Rrreeaall. Like 🙄these pages all eat up and crap. The written looks prehistoric to me. Either that or essay writing aint their thing and i dont blame em. But i see pictures so less to read for me.

Tae: Well, when Ada brought it to my attention it spook me a bit.

~~How 🤔and why is that?

Ada: Its because whom ever the book belong to...they just finished concluding the last chapter for the ink is still wet and i dont think any one of us planned on writing. Besides, it was left under our mattress and only Tae and I were on the bed all night.

Tae: Listen, before this shit bring up some jumpscares of the sort lemme pack up my shit because im black and dont like reliving horror movies. Y'all finna lets go or what??