Changes Worth Coping With (Part 1)

"The human eye does more than alerts but seeks."

Ada's POV

Im not gonna lie but today im tired as fuck. My boyfriend O'Dean and his constant bullshit is breaking me apart. Yes, sure he cheats from time to time....to time to time to time but i still forgive and forget. On the contrary, i drop my emotions because i cant stand being alone anymore. My ex ,Raymon,died on his way home in a terrible car crash from my birthday party just two years ago and i cant get him out of my head. We had been together since third grade to tenth and the memories we've shared together were everlasting. I'm thinking maybe if someone can make me forget and just move on to accept that's he's never coming back would be a great toll off my shoulders. However, this month marks three years that Ray left my side and im depressed as f about but i wanna shake it off by doing some good. Well im off to start off the new day!
_________________________________________

(As my mom drops me off to the front entrance of the school i quickly noticed Ki was being swarmed by a few dudes and it looks to be Tony and his posey of jocks.So then i decided to make my approach)

Ki: 😞Tony, just chill out dawg and grow up.

Tony: 😈What's wrong Ki'ara? You seem pissed. Y'all lil s*ssies running around wild nowadays. What's the epidemic? Pussies can shape shift?*snags Ki by his shirt and throws him to the ground as all the jocks started kicking him*

(Right that moment i jumped in and pushed everyone off of him only to be Tony's next victim.)

Tony: 🤣Oh you're the guardian angel now.

~~Yes and the halo fits perfectly. Now move along can't you see he's had enough.

Tony: Relax, Ada. This is only the beginning of what's more to come. *spits on Ki as he lie unconsciously on the ground* So😡 how bout you get you and your friend out of my presence or😌 better yet open wide and get on your knees. Maybe that'll put you to some good use.

(Watching Ki get beat up like that aroused a demon out of me especially after Tony insulted me and spat on him. At that moment, i calmed down knowing everyone was right about me being a sexual horniac. So i got up and shoved him out of the way and took Ki with me to the Music room nearby where i cleaned him up.)

~~ Oh Ki.😔 Im sorry i wasn't here for you when that first kicked off.

Ki: Ada its okay. You mean well and i know that now. Im sorry i got upset with you yesterday. It was just so much build up in me.

~~ No i deserved that. I kept looking out for myself thinking no one understands then i realized you always stuck out for me. Enough of this and wipe your tears only heteros cry. You are thick skinned so you're not supposed to show your colors.

Ki: Im not the one crying tho.

~~ okay okay shut up!

(As we both laughed all the pain away Ty pops over after hearing all the gossip that took place a few minutes ago)

Ty: oh my gosh, are you gonna be okay Ki?

Ki: Ugh, yeah i guess ill be okay

Ty: Im sorry you had to go through with that. What are your plans for today?

Ki: School

Ty: Well can we hang over at my house after school.

Ki: No-🙂

~~ way. He'll be honoured to come.

Ki: Say what now😤?

Ty: Cool. Here's my address.*hands Ki the paper and walks away*

Ki: Ada you want me pregnant or something huh? I cant go over to his house. I don't know what he's capable of.

~~ Ki, relax. Its going to be okay.

Ki: I don't see you anxious to come along.

~~ Me? Why must i come? If it was important for me to come he would have asked. Just calm down. Besides you can text me how it all goes on the slick.

_________________________________________