Then the bullshit starts!

Ataeya's POV

So yeah, its now my turn and its about fucking time. I'm Taeya not a playa. But dont get me wrong cause i too have mind games of my own. Name's actually Lataeya Jhanee Moxey. It has a nice ring too it but sounds too boujee even for me. Im the purest of em all baddatt. A scorpio to be is the scorpio in me boo boo. However, friends come first in my book. I can be robust and turbulent when ever the switch flips to me favorite topics or scenes. On the other hand, no one makes my crotch stand out more than my gurl Jamé. She's a true 'La diva' and her charm game strong. Hold on....i need to find my strap. Shitt im swaying off topic. Anyways, so i contacted my new fav dl gay friend just now to invite him over so he too can get out his comfort zone but the nigga showed up in *holds face*. He must have it hard but it looks like hes kinda in a pickle so i cleaned his a$$ up and we chatted inside sitting on cooking foil laid all over my couch. Yess he may be my friend but his bitch ass still dirty regardless. Sorry no sugar coat...only spaces for the realists.

_________________________________________

~~ Hey, step this way. Youre kinda lucky my fam went on vaca this week because i barely let anyone see an inch inside this place. That reminds me anything you see worth more than your existence dont touch please thank you. You may sit only on the foil wrap intact to the sofa. Now. *smirks* Whats new with you hun?

Ty: What do you mean? We just talked in class today didnt we?

~~ Oh i know we talked but what you hiding?

Ty: Hiding?

~~ Okay okay lets not be slow k? I seen you with Ki today at the back of the school before i left. Whats your deal?

Ty: I dont know what you're talking about?

~~ *thinks to self* Oh so this hoe thinks im playing aye?

(Right that moment i turned on my tv and screencast gay porn as i watch him squirm about covering his dude thang)

~~ Whats going on there hun? What...you cant handle the thrusting?

Ty: Tae cut it out. Ill talk okay?

~~ Gee that was easy. Up next was two girls one...

Ty: Dont.. Just dont!

~~ Now care to explain.

Ty: First tell me all that you know.

~~Really? So after you dashed off to the bathroom i took a stroll around the building to catch a breather or two but couldnt help notice there was a crack in the wall revealing the men's bathroom and i saw....

Ty: Watching gay porn doesnt mean im gay Tae?

~~ No but gripping a nigga in a stall for a cuddle isnt either huh? I saw everything. You should have seen me. I was all like "My boy gats dominance." Then when i saw the wet print on your pants to be honest i kinda disowned you for awhile but your top game good. I give you props. However, the point of the matter is why are you denying the facts?

Ty: Tae to be real with you. What if its just a phase?

~~Phase my ass Ty. Dont come here with that bull shitt. Its either you are or aren't in this world and by the looks of things you kinda are.

Ty: Well it feels weird okay. These are emotions im not comfortable with. What do i do?

~~Dude relax. Just be you. Never pretend to be anything or anyone you're not. Thats a nono. Besides, its rough fighting yourself. Its an even match. You against yourself. Just take it slow and find more if your interest.
*receives a text from Jamé*

Jamé - Im upstairs waiting....

~~ Ty im kinda feeling a bit sick right now

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

~~ Ty im kinda feeling a bit sick right now. I think your dusty ass gave me ebola or something.*picks Ty up and carries him out the door* We'll talk more of this tomorrow k? Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiēēēēē!

Ty: But Tae i...

~~ bye🌚

Ty: Lemme just say...

~~ bye🌚🌚