Louis

'Another deep breath, you'll be okay,' Louis thinks to himself as he walks down the street- further and further from the safety of his apartment and Lil Ciggy. His mind is everywhere and his stomach is doing flips. As an attempt to calm his nerves, Louis gets in his bag for a cigarette. Lighting it with a shaky hand, Louis crosses the road. It may be a night of no rules but there will still be drivers out so Louis isn't going to risk walking on the road itself. 

Louis stops in his tracks and jogs into the ally way to his left, "What the fuck," Louis peeks his head around the corner and pulls one of his pistols out of his bag. 

20 feet down the road there was already a gang out on the street. Louis was hoping to get in and out real quick before the real shit started- but that was a dream at this point. The group of men is drinking and firing their guns into the air.

Louis knows this town, and he knows that. Going through the allies doesn't seem like the safest idea for him, so instead, he opts to wait behind a trash can till they pass. Holding his breath as they scream and laugh, asking "where the fuck is everyone." 

Only when it's silent for a minute does Louis decide to leave his little safe place. Making his way to his ex's house, he decides to pick up the pace. A slow jog turns into running, which then turns into sprinting once the screams and chaos begin to pick up. 

Nearly a block away from his ex's house Louis makes a right and nearly runs into a burly man twice his size.

"Fuck me." Louis is now breathing hard, the realization of what he's doing sinks in and the panic levels rise like hell. 

"Fuck you," the man lets out a deep laugh, "I think that can be arranged, can it, fellas?" There are hoots and hollers from being him and Louis sees how large the group is, there have to be at least twenty people there, twice as big as the last group. 

"No, no shit." Fight or flight kicked in along with the adrenaline and Louis straight fucking bolts. 

"Aye! Get back here ya fuckin' twink!" Louis hears many catcalls and yelling as he runs from the men, he is running in the opposite direction of his destination, but that is the least of his concerns. 

The next call came from a bit further back, "aw c'mon we just wanna have a bit a fun!" 

Louis felt a tear fall down his cheek as he sprints down the street, he can't go back home because he doesn't want to lead them to where he lives, he can't go to a friend's because he doesn't want to put them in danger as well...

Louis turns another corner and runs into a solid surface.

"Why do I keep-" Louis looks up to see a rather innocent face looking back at him, but then the body stepped back and pointed an arrow directly between his eyes, "Fuck, mate you've gotta help me. I've got people chasin' be tryin' to touch me and I can't take them on. Please, I need your help. Hide me at least-"

"There he is! Little fuckin' bugger puts up a fight." 

Louis turns around to see the tough guy behind him, "listen I don't want to do this and I don't want trouble."

"If you don't want trouble why are you out then?"

"I-"

"Listen, I don't like chasing the things I want. So come 'ere."

The man steps out in front of Louis and chuckles, "see, I may condone and partake in many activities this night, but rape is certainly not one of them. So I'm sorry to say it," he shrugs, "but I guess you need to die."

The gang member scoffs, "you. Just you, against all of us. It's your funeral, mate."