Louis

Being the absolute child he is, Louis demanded that Harry carry him. Claiming "I just don't think I'll make it." To which Harry replied, "do you ever shut up?" then gave him a piggyback ride anyways.

"It's this one," Louis says eventually, after 10 minutes of him getting confused as to where they where. 

"Finally," Harry groans as he squats slightly so that Louis can get down... except he doesn't.

"But the stairs," Louis whines. 

"Nope- no. Get down. You'll be fine." 

Louis pouts but reluctantly gets down anyways. The duffel bags long forgotten on the street, and Harry helps Louis into the building and follows him to his apartment. 

"Well, this is me." Louis says, cradling his arm. The severe pain has dwindled down to a dull throb, Harry made a pit stop at a pharmacy and grabbed what wasn't gone already.

"I'm gonna come in and make sure you're settled."

"Are you sure you aren't the type to skin cats? Lil Ciggy is extremely near and dear to my heart and I don't want you to kill him." 

"Why would I kill your cat?" Harry asked, not even bothering to question the name, "besides, I want to see you again after this."

Louis looks at Harry, bewilderment clouding his features, "why?"

Harry gives Louis a look like he's the stupidest man on earth, "I literally said I wanted to fuck you in Marks bed. Is that not enough of a hint or should I say it again?"

Louis' jaw drops and his cheeks go red, "I know you said that but I didn't think you meant it."

"I can assure you I meant it," Harry chuckles as Louis cheeks deepen a shade, "will you come see me when the alarms go off?"

"Maybe after a trip to the hospital."

"I can take you."

Louis smiles slightly, "I think I'd be okay with that."

"Can I trust you not to die for the rest of the night?"

"Probably not."

"Good. I'll see you in the morning, I still got a body count to rack up," Harry leans forward and places a kiss on Louis forehead, "you also might wanna clean that wound up."

Louis huffs, "way to ruin the mood. Can I keep the pills?"

Harry grabs the bottle from his pocket and reads the directions, "it says two every six to eight hours, so I'll keep them to make sure you let me take you to the hospital."

"You're seriously blackmailing me with pain killers."

"Oh love, I'm the only killer you need."

Louis runs the hand on his good arm over his face, "get the fuck out."

Harry laughed, "c'mon that was good. You gotta admit."

"I'm serious," Louis said, but eventually joined Harry in laughter.

~end~