Louis

Two blocks away from the wreckage and Louis finally feels like he can take a deep breath, though the town is keeping him from fully relaxing. It took another few blocks till Louis stopped looking around every corner and behind him every thirty seconds. 

"No one's gonna fuck with us." Harry shook his head. Louis just looks sideways at the man, extremely skeptical. 

It was still another few blocks till Louis felt like it was just another night he was walking around during... with a pistol casually resting in his hand.

"Are we close?" Harry sighs, obviously bored. 

"Yeah just... it should just be up here. Maybe two more blocks."

"Sounds good." For the most part, Harry kept to his word and remained silent besides the occasional 'how long' or 'where is he again?'. Louis doesn't entirely mind Harry's presence. Despite the fact that he just killed a bunch of guys with a smile on his face. Louis looks at the man once more, trying to figure out his angle on this.

"Got a staring problem?"

"W-what? No." Louis points his gaze toward the sidewalk and feels heat spread into his cheeks. 

"Then what are you looking at?"

"I'm just trying to come up with a reason as to why you're helping me... I guess." Louis shrugs.

"Hmm," Harry nods thoughtfully, "I may participate in the purge, but as I said, there are some things that I just will not stand for... and what happened to you in one of them. I don't have a proper explanation for it, I just don't like what happened to you."

Louis smiles to himself, lightly biting his lip, "really?"

"Well, yeah. Otherwise, I wouldn't still be here."

Louis rolls his eyes, the Harry that killed is back.

"Thanks," Louis deadpans, "we're here." He points to the house in front of the two. The curtains were drawn, but there was a flickering brightness casting light onto the cloth, presumably a tv.

"So we're here. What now? Why do you want this?"

"Well, I just wanted to fuck with him."

"Why are we here was my second question that you tried to avoid."

Louis sighed and rolled his eyes again, "his name is Mark. He uh- he cheated on me. This man fucking humiliated me in front of the two people he was sleeping with... in my bed within my apartment."

"What a pig."

"Honestly!" Louis exclaims, exasperated, "I came home early from class and he was there with the two people, stood up once he realized I was there, didn't apologize, didn't even try to convince me otherwise. He literally just looked at me and said 'I'm bored with this, I don't think we should continue' right in front of them. Like... like that was the nicest thing he could think to do. God, fuck him."

"Yeah! Fuck Mark!" Harry rubs his hands together, "now lets fuck with him." 

Louis lets out a small giggle and repeatedly rings the doorbell.

There's the sound of shuffling inside, "fuck off! I'm not participating!"

Harry lets out a villainous laugh, "it ain't up to you silly thing!"