Harry & Louis (epilogue)

~3 years later~

"Hurry up, babe, we've got two days."

"I'm pretty sure two days it plenty of time for last-minute shopping."

"Remind me which one of us has been doing this since childhood?"

Louis rolls his eyes, "you."

"Exactly." 

Two days until the next Purge, Harry decided they didn't have enough weaponry and then demanded they go shopping again.

Louis promised himself "never again" after his first time but that was before Harry began telling him a new Purge story on every single one of their dates. Then after their first Purge as a couple, Louis knew he would be hooked. He wasn't the killing type, but now he could finally get his free candy without having the fear of being killed. 

His favorite part about Purge shopping is watching Harry light up like a kid every time they pull into the parking lot of Harry's favorite gun shop. Sometimes he's convinced that Harry loves the Purge more than him, but when it comes down to the day, Harry has thrown himself in between harm & Louis more times than Lou can count. 

Harry's favorite memory is during last year's Purge when Louis insisted they make a stop at the humane society so that Louis could get a new cat without adoptions fees and the wait. That's how Ferguson was brought into their lives.

"Lou look, they're having a sale on bow and arrows!" Harry pauses to look at Louis, "I can't believe I haven't taught you how to use one yet, they are the most underappreciated weapon. Pick out one you like and I'll teach you for next year."

"You know, Brave was always my favorite Disney movie..." Louis smiles and begins looking at the options the store has. 

Harry watches as his lover picks up and poses with every bow, the only thought running through his head is, "this is who I want to spend every Purge with."