Louis

"You ready to go?" Harry asks, occasionally glancing at Mark to make sure he isn't conscious before they leave.

"Whenever you are."

Both duffle bags are full of objects that neither of them really want, but they supposedly mean something to Mark. It didn't take long for Harry to convince Louis to do a ceremonial burning of Mark's valuables. 

"Okay, let's go," Harry says, picking both bags up and dropping them by the front door.

"Wait, do you think he'll wake up soon?" Louis kneels down next to Mark's body for a second, then decides to sit down. 

"What are you doing, who cares?"

"Don't take this the wrong way, but you might not understand. I still kinda love him... like, he was my first. As much as I absolutely hate him, I have so many good memories of him."

"Love, that's called Stockholm Syndrome. Just because you have good memories doesn't mean he's a good person or a good ex."

"Shut up, that's not what I-"

"No, I know that's not what you meant, but I'm still saying it."

"Can we at least stay till he wakes up so he doesn't choke on his blood or something?"

"That's a big case of not-my-problem. The train of protection will be leaving in only a few seconds. I only have a few hours left of night time, darling."

Louis glares at Harry, who is standing at the doorway.

"I know you're going to come with me, stop wasting your time and get up already."

"That's so mean, though. Let me just stay a couple more minutes."

"You're in your mind with a pretend fantasy featuring the best parts of Mark. Let it go, mate. Let him go, you're only hurting yourself."

Louis continues to pout as if it has any effect on Harry (which it does, but Harry doesn't let it show).

"Louis, I'm ready to leave now. Let's go."

Louis notices a slight change in Harry's tone and decides it's best to listen to him. Louis sighs and looks back down at Mark with a hint of disgust on his face. Still feeling the slightest bit of pitty, Louis grabs a couple throw pillows from the couch to help prop Mark on his side to ensure he won't choke on any blood or vomit that may come up.

"C'mon, nurse, it's time to get you out of here." Harry grabs their duffel bags and tosses them onto the front porch.

Louis runs to shut and lock the back door leading to the patio, then follows harry outside, "gimmie a sec."

Harry rolls his eyes, "what now?" Louis glares back at the taller man and grabs a key from under the flower pot to the left of the door. Harry scoffs, "what kind of fucking moron leaves a spare key out on Purge night?"

Louis just shrugs and locks the front door, "maybe he forgot."

"Well he was clearly too stupid to be anywhere close to prepared for tonight."

"Listen, he may be stupid but-"

"Louis, love, I honestly don't give a shit. Don't defend his actions. Grab your bag, we're leaving."

Louis silently grabs his bag and follows Harry down the street. 

Thinking it's further away than he assumes, Harry ignores the sound of the car engine that happens to be on their street. 

"Hey faggots, whachya got in those bags?"