Louis

I wanna apologize to the audience I don't have for how much I actually published before college. My bad. Last publication was in June, I'm not mad if you hate me :) It's been a hot minute since I've written but I'm killing time and running on two energy drinks and 5 hrs of sleep :)

-not an update, I just need to fix grammatical errors, next part up soon <3

~

"Please let me in!"

Louis looks around in confusion then realizes he recognizes the voice... Harry. Louis breaks out into a sprint as he runs around the house. As he threw open the glass door he saw Harry mount Mark and begin landing fists everywhere on his face. Sporadic punches are landing on the bastard's face and Louis can do nothing but stare with shock. Once he realizes that Harry has no intention of stopping he rushes forward to pry Harry off of Mark. With a lot of effort and coercion, Louis finally was able to pull Harry back.  

Harry's breath is ragged as he smiles. 

"What the fuck is with you and smiling at this shit." Louis shakes his head, bombarded with questions for Harry. 

"It was fun. I like giving people what they deserve, and he most certainly deserved that."

"Well, yeah... but what's with the smiles?"

"I told you stupid, I like it. It's fun, this is my idea of fun. The Purge is the one day a year I get to relieve all of my pent up stress and anger. I see the face of every mom that asked for my manager and just fucking kill them. It's... amazing." Harry finishes as he regains his breath. 

Louis stares at his broken ex as he listens to Harry ramble on about how he found killing to be 'fun'.

"Hey- Earth to Louis. You okay?"

"You literally just beat the absolute shit out of my ex."

"And? Did he not deserve it? Was the story you told me a lie?"

"Well, no... it wasn't-"

Harry scoffs and throws his bloody hands up in defeat, "then I personally don't see the problem."

"I just- did you have to go that far?" Louis makes a face at Mark then rolls his eyes.

"I personally don't think I went far enough. Anyways, it's too late now so what do you think we should do now?"

Louis looks around the apartment then back at Mark for a split second before glancing around the room again, "I mean.. I gave him that Play Station for his birthday about four years ago. I wouldn't mind getting my money back on that." Louis shrugs lightly as he walks over the television.

"Lets fuckin' take it then," Harry says as he looks around for a bag. After a second he looks up to see Louis with two duffel bags in hand, "you read my mind."

"I just believe that he owes me a bit after all the shit he put me through, would you agree?"

"Hell yeah, I agree. Let's take all of his shit."

"Well... only the things I want to take are things I bought him."

"Mmm, I think you should take whatever you want because he's an asshole and you deserve what you want.

"I mean," Louis bit his lip and smiles he looks around the apartment, "I guess he could spare a couple of things."

"Let's fucking get it!" Harry yells as he slams the tele to the ground.

"Harry! Oh, my god!" Louis stares at the shattered television in pure bewilderment.

"Break something, I'm telling you it feels fucking amazing, Lou. Just do it. One thing, I'll trash the rest."

Louis pauses at the nickname but allows it to slide, "one thing."

"One thing."

Louis looks around the already relatively messy living room. He considers letting Harry do the trashing until he saw something that really caught his eye.

A vase.

Simple as that, a nice ceramic vase filled with dead roses.

"He made that for me," Louis says to himself then looks to Harry, "he took it back from me after our first major fight. He said that I was being immature about one of the guys I was worried about and took it back. Fuck, he said something about me not deserving it if I was going to act out like that over his friendship."

Harry nods, not really paying attention, "smash it."

"But-"

"Smash it." 

Louis let out a huff and walks over to the bookshelf it was positioned on.