Harry

"It's your funeral, mate."

"Cute." Harry docks his bow and shoots the pathetic excuse of a leader in the throat. Harry smiles as he watches the scum choke on his own blood. The vivid color ran down his neck and sputtered out of his mouth. It was certainly a sight for Harry. A small smile teased his lips and he looked up at the rest of his group.

"Who's next?" A couple of the people flee, Harry doesn't blame them. He's looking at each individual person in the eye as he lines up his arrow one more time, these people really don't understand what they're getting into. 

Harry shoots the person closet to him then drops the bow, he switches to his pistol as the people start rushing him. He keeps shooting as they come. With blood spraying and people dropping, Harry's joy is only growing. He lets out a psychotic laugh and drops the gun after the first round is out. Pulling out his knife, Harry opts to get close and personal. 

Harry easily dodges a man with an ax in and drives his knife into the man's gut. The man hunches over and groans. Harry uses the body to throw off the next person in line. He swings around and thrusts his knife into the next closest person and he sees the little man he's helping closing his eyes and shooting. Stupid and very careless of him, but Harry finds it endearing. Not as endearing when he has to use the knife to guide the dead man from flying bullets. 

"Open your fucking eyes!" Harry shouts as he turns around again.

The fucking bloke opens his eyes and frantically looks around, he only shot down two people but that was enough for Harry to get another hand up. Harry scoops up a shotgun from a dead man and shot until the bullets were gone then drives his knife into another man's skull.

Looking around Harry realizes that the rest of the people had run. His chest was heaving and his body was filled to the brim with adrenaline. Harry let out a giddy laugh as the smile returns to his face. He turns to see the other man knawing on his lip and crying.

"Well, you should get in trouble more often because that was fun."

The shorter man scoffs and wipes his face, "I just wanted to fuck with my ex. I didn't think it would evolve to-," he swung his hand to the mass of bodies, "to this!" 

"It's the Purge, love. That's the whole point of this night. Anyways, you're fine and I'm Harry."

"Louis. And I'm far from fine right now. What- why would you participate in this?"

"Um, hey. Give a guy a break. If I didn't participate you'd be dead or those men's property for the night so you're fucking welcome." 

Louis sighs and feverishly rubs his face, "thank you, but I need to go to my ex's house now." Louis turns to leave back the way he came, but Harry jogs up and grabs Louis arm.

Louis yanks his arm back, "don't touch me!"

"What makes you think I'm going to let you leave on your own after this. You are a tiny man, within these hours it is free for all on everything. I'm going with you."

Louis rolls his eyes, "fine, but don't talk to me."

"What's your ex's name?"

"What did I literally just say?"