Harry

Louis walks toward the bookshelf and Harry watches with a little smirk as the small man picked the dead flowers out of the vase before lifting it above his head and throwing it to the hardwood as fast as his petit body would let him.

Harry chuckles when Louis' face brightened slightly, "you can't tell me that wasn't fun."

"I mean, yeah... kind of." Louis shrugs.

"Don't lie to me, it was fun." Harry moves from his position to step closer to Louis. 

Louis notices he's moving and looks up at him with wide eyes, Harry thought about the way his eyes would water while his mouth was wrapped around-

"The next step is to fuck in his bed," Harry notes.

Louis gapes at the man and his cheeks flush, "I- I don't think-"

"I'm just fuckin' with you," Louis let out a sigh of relief, "for now," Harry adds.

"I-"

"Let's continue to trash the place, maybe steal some shit and then we'll get you home."

"You're gonna take me home?"

"Well, yeah. I can't have you dying on me tonight. Who will I protect next year if you're dead?"

Louis shrugs, "I don't plan on participating again after this, but I appreciate the concern for my wellbeing."

Harry's face forms to a pout, "you should totally consider it, I think we could have lots of fun on this night."

"Cute, but I've stayed indoors every year since this shit started, this was just a special reason that actually encouraged me."

"You never know what can happen in a year, I hope you change your mind," Harry looks at Louis with a slight fondness, "what in this house do you want?" He asks, changing the subject.

"Honestly, all of it. I don't he deserves anything he fucking has. God, I fucking hate him." Louis scowls as he looks down at a still unconscious Mark.

"You wanna take the most valuable, most sentimental? What would he miss the most?"

"Fuck if I know..." Louis scoffs and looks around the house.

"So... Random shit?"

Louis glances at the fucking mad man and smiles, "hell yeah, let's do it."

Harry matches Louis' smile and they both pick up one of the duffel bags. 
-

Short but oh well :)