Sisters Separated

Sky Storm's POV

I'm Sky Storm. I'm 13 and the daughter of Zeus. So yeah, I was part of the "famous" Big Three Oath. I should have not been born, and I don't care. A bit of background on me: My mom died when I was 7. I bounced from orphanage to orphanage for several years. When I was nine, I was introduced into the mythological world. Zeus even claimed me a few months after joining the Hunters.

I met my half-sister, Thalia Grace. I fought alongside her during the Second Titan War. I was twelve. We were as close as sisters. Thaila taught me about lightning powers and I slowly learned control over them. We practiced our powers and archery together. I even met my half-brother Jason. I didn't tell him about Zeus, but I knew.

At the Second Giant War everything went wrong.

The Hunters, well the remaining, arrived at Camp Half-Blood in chaos. A skinny, straw haired boy was yelling, "KILL THE GREEKS!"

I looked at the other Hunters confused. I was one of the younger hunters so no one told me all the details.

"Who's the anti-Greek kid yelling?" I whispered to Thailand.

"That kid is Octavian, Roman Son of Apollo. He launched the attack on the Greeks," she explained. Thaila cleared her voice and spoke louder. "Hunters, don't attack the Romans. Only kill the monsters! Let's go!"

I grabbed my hunting knife and charged, Thaila by my side. For hours, we fought a brutal battle. Demigod injured and dead surrounded me. Friends calling out to each other. The smell of blood filled the air. The sound of swords were around me. Arrows rained down on everyone but we fought on.

Cuts and bruises covered my body. My silver clothes in tatters. I stopped every once awhile to eat some ambrosia or restock on arrows. I tried to avoid the Romans at all costs, but some decided to attack me. Even some boys decided to say I'm hot so I knock them out and replied with, "I'm a huntress! I swore off men so bye!"

I saw the Argo 2 arrive and the famous Seven climb out of the famous ship. Percy and Jason worked together to create a huge storm. Thaila and I did the same thing. Still today, people thought that only Percy and Jason created the huge storm. I guess the demigods will now know.

Two hours later, Thaila and I was fighting another Roman, hooded demigod who decided to attack me in the woods. This demigod was semigood. But we were tired and losing energy. The demigod's hood slipped down. It was the demigod I saw earlier, the one that attacked the Greeks, Octavian.

"GREEKS!" he screamed. "Daughters of Zeus!"

I thought How does he know who my father?!

"The GREEKS shall die!" Octavian yelled.

He slashed and stabbed Thaila and I and we shot our hunting knifes right back at him. Thaila and I were exhausted. We been fighting monsters for hours and this dummy probably just joined the fight HE started.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I was detracted from the fight. Octavian stabbed me, in the chest, deep. Blood was all I smelled and tasted. Through hasty vision, I saw the idiot stabbed Thaila. My heart sank in my chest. Slowly, I blacked out.

Third Person POV

Octavian emerged from the forest in Camp Half-Blood; blood staining his sword. He quickly cleaned the blood and headed back to the fighting. While he was in the woods, the war ended. The Seven defeated Gaea and she went back to sleep. Ovtavain went to Olympus to only get put in jail. Everyone was celebrating expect the Hunters.

They were wondering where their leader was. Phoebe organized a search group once the realized Sky was also gone. Some even traveled to New York City.

Jason heard and he decided to search the woods. Several hours later, Jason came across two bodies with stab wounds. He took a closer look and recognized the electric blue eyed, black hair girl. His sister was bleeding out along with another girl he also recognized.

Jason rushed to grabbed them and flew back to camp, screaming for help. Will heard him and found Jason crying and screaming. Blood covered his hands. Will thought Jason hurt himself until he saw the two bodies.

Jason looked up and saw Will. "Please help! She's my sister!"

Jason and Will each grabbed one of daughters of Zeus and ran to the Big House. Will got to work right away. Jason notificated the Hunters.

Will said to the Hunters, "They are both in a coma. I'm not sure if they will live."

Two months later, one of the Hunters were visiting Thailand and Sky when she noticed something. Thaila wasn't breathing. She called in a healer and that healer confirmed it: Thalia is dead.

They burned her shroud. It was electric blue, representing her being the daughter of Zeus, with a silver spear. The silver spear told the fact that Thalia used a spear and was the Lieutenant of Artemis.

No one knew about Sky's father. They thought she was unclaimed but one day, the same hunter, who was called Sophie, told Jason Sky's secret. Jason was thrilled that he had a half-sister. Slowly, the news leaked out.

Exactly one year after the Second Giant War, on August 1st, Jason was sitting in Sky's room right before the big party. He wished that she would wake up and Jason will finally get to met her when he knows the truth.

Jason noticed Sky's eyelids were moving. She opened them and sky blue eyes met sky blue eyes.

Sky's POV

I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. Bleeping was surrounding me. Bandages were wrapped tightly around my stomach.

I saw a pair of sky blue eyes, like mine. There was a boy, a boy I recognized. A boy with blonde hair stared at me; his eyes filled with fear and excitement. It was Jason.

I remembered the last thing I saw before passing out. That snum stabbing my sister in the stomach.

"Jason," I said, my voice raspy, "Where is Thalia?"

His eyes watered up with tears. I understood at once.

"No," I whispered. "Please no."

"Sky, you been in a deep coma for a year. Today is August 1st, 2019. Thalia, she died nearly 10 months ago. I'm sorry, sister," Jason explained. "I'm going to go get Will. You stay here."

He left the room.

"So I guess the news got out," I whispered.

Third Person POV

Sky recovered over time. She built up a brother- sister relationship with Jason while she recovered at Camp Half-Blood. Six months after she woke up, Sky left to travel with the Hunters.

Artemis crowned her lieutenant. Sky was proud, and her dad approved of it. But 4 years after she woke up, Jason was fatally injured.

Sky stayed by his side until he died, her last family. She was heartbroken. But she continued on.

Until Sky dies, Thaila and Sky will always be

Sisters Separated