Therapy

Percy's POV

I woke up in fear.

Just another dream, I thought.

The nightmares and flashbacks seem to happening more and more. This time, it was Bob's last words. I can still hear them; I cannot get them out of my head.

Tell the stars hello.

I groaned and got up. I headed to bathroom and splashed some the water on my face. Like usual, the water cleared my mind. Suddenly, my door opened up and my girlfriend walked in.

"Nightmares?" I questioned.

"Yeah," she replied. "Is it just me, or are the nightmares and flashbacks happening more and more often?"

"Yeah, I was just thinking that!" I said.

Annabeth smiled. "For once, you used your seaweed brain!"

"Hey!" I yelled.

"We better get back to sleep. Otherwise, we're going to wake up the whole camp," Annabeth reasoned.

"Yeah, good night," I told her.

"Good night," she said.

She left. It took several more hours for me to fall asleep again. When I did, I had even more nightmares.

-----Time Skip: Next Morning-----

I woke up from my nightmare and put on my usual Camp Half-Blood t-shirt. Breakfast time though! I sleepily walked up to the pavilion (spelling?) and sat down at Poseidon's table. Blue pancakes appeared on my plate. I noticed Nico also had bags under his eyes. I wonder if he is sleeping well?

I felt hands on my shoulders. So I grabbed Riptide and uncapped it. In about 5 seconds, I had my faithful sword pinned against a familiar-looking face.

"Frank?" I asked.

"Yeah," a male voice responded. I heard a female voice in the background laughing.

"Sorry," I said as I pulled away Riptide, "I thought you were a monster!"

"It's fine, "Frank reassured.

I saw Hazel behind Frank still laughing. Annabeth must as noticed they were hear because she came over to the Poseidon table.

"What is going on?" she questioned.

"Tell then the good news," Hazel told Frank.

"Reyna let us stay here for two weeks!" Frank announced.

I was surprised. We never see them now.

Like when we were in Tartarus.

Oh shoot, not another flashback, I thought.

I fell into darkness.

Third Person POV

Percy's eyes glossed over and he fell unconscious.

"Di immortals!" Annabeth cursed. "Another flashback. Quick, we need to take him to Poseidon cabin."

The three old friends picked up Percy and brought him over to Cabin Three.

"Now we have to wait until he wakes up," Annabeth said.

Percy started thrashing around in his sleep. He mumbled, "arai."

Annabeth murmured something that wasn't clear.

10 minutes later, he woke up.

"Calm down," Annabeth said softly. "We are not there. See," she pointed towards Frank and Hazel, "they are here. Frank and Hazel are staying here for two weeks, remember?"