Together Forever

Another Solangelo one-shot. You better hope no one dies this time. 

Nico's POV

Wow, I am going to do it. I could not believe it has come to this. Everything, the pains, the wars, the quests, the emotions, the teasing, it has been worth it. But what if he says no? What if we break up because I asked him?

We are ready, I thought.

Will and I have been dating for 6 years. We are 20 now, and living at Camp Half-Blood. Will works in the medical tent and I train the new kids in sword fighting ever since Percy left for college and graduated several years ago.

Today it is the day I am proposing to him. Leo when he visited made me a ring with a bronze that is black with a sunshine glow around it. I asked Apollo if he could bless it.

Earlier today, I asked Will out on a date, a fancy date. I chose "our place" in the woods and set up a simple picnic with Will's favorite foods. Some candles were lit around it and I asked the wood nymphs to prevent them from spying on us. Everything was perfect.

Everything except my nerves.

I pull on my nice black dress pants with my grey button up shirt. I faced myself in the mirror and washed my face.

I took a deep breath, put the ring in my pocket, and walked towards the Apollo cabin to pick Will up.

Knock Knock

"Will, it's me, Nico," I called.

"Okay, okay, give me a second," a voice replied.

A second later, the door opened to reveal my wonderful boyfriend. Will looked great. He had a yellow suit on that seemed to glow.

"Hey," I said nervously. "Ready to go?"

"Yeah, we are we going?" Will asked.

"To 'our spot'," I replied.

We walked through the woods, holding hands. It was peaceful. The wind was blowing slighting, and a tweet was heard from a bird. Nature was at its calmness.

"Here we are," I said.

Will gasped. "It's perfect."

We sat down and enjoyed a dinner of pizza, strawberries, and small oatmeal cookies. Every time I looked at him, I smiled.

We just before we left, I made my move.

I got down on one knee, (que Will's gasping) and pulled out of my pocket the ring box.

"Will," I started, "I am the luckiest guy to have ever lived. You were there after the Giant War, forcing me to send three days on best rest. You were there in the Titan War, risking your life to save others. You are the sunshine in my life, the beauty, the joy, the mirth. You are kind, wonderful, brave, strong, and the one of the best persons in my life. I would do anything for you. So, would you make me even more luckier than I am and marry me?"

Will stood there, an expression of shock and joy plastered on his face. At once, his lips turned up and into a smile.

"YES!" Will screamed and I laughed.

"Shhhhh," I told him. "No one else knows expect Hades and Apollo."

Will slipped on the ring and it fit perfectly.

"We're getting married," Will whispered.

"Well," I said, "why don't we tell everyone the good news!"

Even in our fancy outfits, we ran as fast as Hermes back to Camp Half- Blood and into the Hades's cabin's bathroom.

Over the next hour, we called our friends and some family. Finally, we had one more person on the list: Percy.

I called him and the message formed to see Percy running around his living room with his two year old daughter, Pearl.

"Nico! Will!" Percy exclaimed.

"Wow, you look like you have your hands full," I said.

"Yeah, my little clam seems to have endless energy I have," Percy said. "Anyway, why did you call me. Is something wrong at Camp?"

"No, nothing is fine, but guess what?" I asked.

"What?" Percy repeated.

"Nico and I are getting married!" Will revealed.

I heard something explode and scream.

"PERCY!" someone shouted from the next room. "WHAT DID YOU DO?"

"What happened?" I asked curiously.

Pearl giggled as Annabeth stormed into the room, soaking wet and extremely angry. Before Will and I could see what will happen, Percy put his hand through the message.

"Now what?" I quizzed

"We start planning!" Will said, clearly excited.

*Time Skip: 9 months (December 18th.)- Wedding Day, Camp Half-Blood*

I looked in the mirror, just like nine months ago when I proposed toWill. Today is the day, the day we have been waiting for. It has been endless amounts of planning, organizing, and choosing. We survived, and with the help of Annabeth, planned the perfect wedding.

Why December 18th? On this day, nine years ago, my sister died, and I want to show her, wherever she is, that I finally happy, and not the same boy I was on the day she died.

I put on the same suit I wore on that day nine months ago. Will agreed to wear the same thing. We were ready, ready for this huge, important change in our lives.

The wedding was simple. We did not invite that many people. The seven, Will's siblings, our godly parents, Chiron, Reyna, and Rachel attended.

*Time Skip: Two hours*
"Do you, Will Solace, take Nico Di Angelo to be your husband through war, death, and everything that comes with being a demigod?" Chiron asked.

"I do." Will said.

"Do you, Nico DiAngelo, take Will Solace to be your husband through war, death, and everything that comes with being a demigod?" Chiron questioned.

"I do." I answered.

"You may kiss," Chiron said.

We kissed like never before. I heard cheering and crying. Everything was perfect.

Everything is going to be perfect if life continues like this.