My Love, My Life

Just so you know, the title of this one is based off a song from Mama Mia 2. Look up My Love, My Life, and it should pop up!

Nico's POV

The battle, it is almost done. Than I can be free, free from the worry of Gaea destroying my home. I do not know where the Seven were, but they should be here soon. The Greeks and Romans united, trying to defeat our enemy.

I looked over see my boyfriend, Will. We got together in the past few days I been here after returning from Greece. Reyna, Coach Hedge, and I got back to Camp Half-Blood a few days early so we had time to hang out. Will came up to be and asked me to hang out with me. When we got together, we both confessed that we are gay. Will and I decided to get together and now, we are a couple. People finally saw that I was happy, so they did not question it.

Monster surrounded us and Will pulled a small knife. I pulled out my silver sword and we attacked. We covered each other, making sure that neither of us got killed.

Than it happened. The one thing that changed my life. AND IT WAS MY FAULT!!!

I turned around to fight a hellhound. I heard a thunk, a cry of pain, and someone fall to the ground. The smell of fresh blood filled the air. Someone cried softly behind me. I turned around and there it was.

A cyclops hovered over Will's lifeless body. It was about to finish off the son of Apollo. A trickle of blood ran down Will's face.

"NO!" I screamed. "No..."

I challenged the cyclops. I managed to kill him in about a minute.

Will was still there, but his eyes were open.

"Will.." I said. "Please, please don't die."

"My time, my time," Will mounted.

Ringing filled my ears. Will's eyes closed; he went unmoving in my arms.

"You will always be my love, my life," I whispered.

I summoned some skeleton warriors to protect Will's body and I went back to fighting, new determination filled me to avenge the people who killed my life.

I saw the Argo 2 touch down on the soil. Percy, Annabeth, Piper, Jason, Hazel, Frank, and Leo, the Heroes of Olympus, poured out with their weapons in hand, except Leo. He had two balls of fire, one in each hand.

Over the next hour, we fought viciously Gaea. Finally, Gaea exploded into a valley of fire, taking Leo with her. I felt Leo's death, but it felt off.

"Nico," Reyna called out, "where is Will? We need help in the medical tent."

I couldn't bring myself to remove the skeletons or even tell her. She must have saw the look in my eyes.

"Oh, Nico.... I'm... I'm so s-s-sorry," she whispered.

I knew it; I removed the skeletons so everyone could see.

*Time Skip- Next Day: Shroud Burning*

It was hard, being at the shroud burning. Chiron asked me to oversee the burning and I couldn't refuse. I saw it, Will's shroud. It was perfect. It was bright yellow with a glow around it. In the center was a bow, showing him as the son of Apollo.

Will's siblings grieved, the camps grieved the loss of their best healer. But no one grieved harder than me.

Third Person POV

Nico still visits Will in the Underworld sometimes. He never dated anyone else, even though Will said he was fine with it. But ten years later, Nico died due to an attack at Camp Half-Blood. Nico walked through the Underworld with no ease. As he entered Elysium, Nico scanned around the people greeting him and asking questions. Finally, he spotted him.

Nico spotted

His love, his life.

Just a short, sweet Solangelo death one-shot. I hope you liked it!