Chapter 3: Advice From Mrs. Sanctus

Vergil was staring at the napkin(or tissue) that was by (Y/N) yesterday, his mind was filled with questions and his heart felt oddly strange for some reason.

Vergil's train of thought was interrupted by someone snapping their fingers at him, "Hello? Earth to Vergil, What the hell are you staring at?"

Dante seemed to question Vergil's behavior, seeing his brother space out was not something Dante was used to, "Its nothing" Vergil quickly returned the napkin back to his pocket, but Dante caught a glimpse of the number that was written on the napkin and started to teased Vergil, "Ooh~ Vergil's bout' to get laid! Thought you weren't into girls Vergil?"

"I'm not! This person is just someone whom I've just met" Vergil replied flusteredly, "Whatever man, just quit spacing out like some kind of wooden block or something, Its creeping me out" Said Dante.

Kyrie walked in with a box of pizza in her hands, "Pizza's here!" Kyrie  announced. Nico quickly got up from her seat and took one of the pizza's off of the box. The everyone else got one except Nero and Vergil.

Kyrie walked up to Nero with a plate with one slice of pizza in it, "Here you go Nero" Kyrie spoke softly, "Thanks Kyrie" Nero said as he kissed Kyrie on the cheek.

Vergil was watching Nero and Kyrie from a distance. Seeing them act all 'lovey-dovey' made Vergil curious. Vergil then got up from his seat and walked towards Kyrie and Nero.

Everyone else was wary about Vergil's actions, but they decided to ignore him for the best. Vergil stopped in front Kyrie and Nero stood between them while protecting Kyrie, "What do you want Vergil!" Nero asked defensively, "I only wish to speak with Mrs. Sanctus for a while. I have no intentions of hurting her" Kyrie softly patted Nero's shoulder, signaling him that it would be ok to speak with Vergil.

Nero scoffed and stood aside as Kyrie spoke,"Is there something you need Mr. Sparada?" Vergil raised his hand and replied, "Please,do call me Vergil and I only wish to seek advice from you"

Kyrie then asked, "What is it Vergil?" Vergil took out the napkin that was folded in his poket and gently rubbed it with his thumb before asking, "Something has happened to me because I met someone, they didn't do anything wrong, but I feel like something has changed inside me"

Everyone in the room was quiet because they decide to listen in on Vergil's conversation. Kyrie however was not astonished by the man before him, "Is there someone on your mind?" Vergil pocketed the napkin back and nodded, "Well what exactly did you do to this person?"

"Nothing unusual. We simply chatted and that's it really"

Kyrie smiled at Vergil, as if she already knew what this feeling was, "Tell me Vergil: When you were chatting with this person, did your heart ache? Did your stomach feel strange?" Vergil then quickly replied, "Yes it did. My heart seems to race whenever I'm with this person and I cant help but smile a lot."

Vergil stared at this shoes and felt like a complete idiot not know what was wrong with him,"Mrs. Sanctus..... What's happened to me?"

"Mr. Sparda..." Kyrie spoke

"You are in love..."

•Be sure to vote and Comment to show your support 😊 •