Chapter 11: Secret Feelings

•Be sure to comment and vote to show your support 😊•

Dante didn't like what was going on between (Y/n) an Vergil. Sure he was happy for them, He's just worried that Vergil might hurt (Y/n). But why does he care so much about him. Why is it that he gets this... bitter feeling...of...Jealousy whenever he see's Him around Vergil. Dante was confused, He didn't know what to do. All that he knows...

Is that he needed (Y/n)...

"Dante?...Dante!" yelled Lady "Are you even listening to me right now?" Dante was spacing out. All he could think about was (Y/n) at the moment. "Why am I so worried about him?" Dante sighed and got up from his desk. "I'm not feeling so great. How 'bout you ladies handle this one?" said Dante as he wore his red coat. "Where the hell do you think you're going?" said Lady. "I'm just heading out to get some strawberry sundae's"

Dante walked along the sidewalk, his head buried in deep thoughts. As he turned the corner, he bumped into someone whom he thought he'd never imagine possible. "Oh! Hello Dante. Are you leaving on a mission soon" said (Y/n) as he smiled at Dante. "There it is...that smile...so innocent...so pure" Dante thought to himself before replying: "Nah, I'm kinda bailing out on this one." Replied Dante. "Oh my! Are you feeling unwell? I hope its nothing serious." said (Y/n) with a worried look on his face. "Nah, just taking a break from the whole demon killing thing." Dante replied.

"I was just on my way to get some strawberry sundaes, wanna join me?" Dante offered. "I'd love to!" said (Y/n) with a cheery smile on his face. (Y/n) proceeded to take Dante's open arm and wrap it with his, making them look like some kind of couple. Dante was taken back by (Y/n)'s gesture, "U-Um..." Dante stuttered. "Is something wrong Dante?" (Y/n) ask curiously. "N-No, everything's fine!"

When (Y/n) and Dante arrived at one of the cafe's, the both ordered a strawberry sundae each. "So Dante, How have you been lately?" asked (Y/n). "Meh, ok I guess. I mean, demon-hunting is cool and all. But its just really tiring." said Dante. "Wow, you're so cool Dante!" (Y/n) complemented, "My life really boring. I work at a coffee shop, I've had shitty relation ship with my ex, I basically have a normal life..." said (Y/n). "But everything changed when I met Vergil. He opened my eyes to a new reality. A new world where I could see things that some could never..." (Y/n) looked away and embarrassment and said: "Vergil really is something...isn't he?" (Y/n) blushed.

Dante could feel himself gritting his teeth as he kept on hearing his brothers name. "Here's you're order sir." said the waitress as she places the sundaes on the table "Enjoy you're desert." The waitress then left the two gentle men alone. "So...Vergil huh?.." said Dante without making eye contact. (Y/n) immediately tensed up and blushed after hearing his name, "W-What about him?" (Y/n) asked shyly. "What makes him so special to you?" Dante asked curiously. "W-Well,He...um...its...aaaaa..." (Y/n) became so flustered, he didn't know what to tell Dante. He could only imagine what was running on his mind. Dante then sighed and said

"He must be something special huh?..."

Hey, its me, the author. Man, it feels so good to be back wring stuff on wattpad. sorry if this story is a little short. I'm kinda sucky at the moment. I'm glad people are still reading my books. It makes me happy. Welp, I got nothing else to say. Bye!

also, if any of y'all are curious as to what (Y/n) was thinking about, *Insert shirtless Vergil pic right here* ;)

•Be sure to vote and Comment to show your support 😊 •