Chapter 7: For Him

Be sure to vote and comment to show your support 😊 •

Vergil took (Y/N) for a walk around the city. It was the perfect opportunity for (Y/N) to see demon hunting in action. Kyrie and Nico knew that if they poked their heads, they would be spotted immediately, so they decided to head back to the shop to wait for Vergil to come back.

"So, Where are we going?" (Y/N) asked, "We're simply patrolling the neighborhood, but when a swarm of demons show up, I want you to go hide and find a safe place alright?" (Y/N) nodded with a smile on his face, but his hands were shaking, "Are you afraid?" Vergil asked, " Nervous actually, But yes, I am afraid" (Y/N)'s head hung low as he walked along side Vergil, While Vergil himself kept waking along with a poker-faced look expression on his face.

They kept walking along the city, but haven't encountered any demons so far. (Y/N)'s hand was still shaking after Vergil asked that question "Are you afraid?" Those words echoed through (Y/N)'s head, he felt as if he was threatened by something. Vergil on the other hand had no idea on what to do next with the current situation. He tried so hard to come up with something,but nothing ever did. Soon after that, his body and heart took over his mind and made the decision to intertwined his fingers with (Y/N)'s, "Don't be afraid, I'm here for you ok?".

Soon after that, (Y/N)'s stopped completely stopped shaking as he stared at the man who's intertwining his fingers with his, "Vergil I-"

A shriek echoed through the air as Demon's started to appear out of the ground and people running for their lives, "Go find some place safe ok?" (Y/N) nodded and did as he was told.

-Time skip: After Vergil killed the demons-

Vergil and (Y/N) were once again walking down the pavement, but with excitement in (Y/N)'s voice, "You were so cool Vergil!" (Y/N) complemented, "You were like: poof, shing, whoosh. It was so incredible!"

Vergil was happily listening to (Y/N) as he kept going on and in about how incredible Vergil was. It was quite pleasing to say the least, but sadly all good things must come to an end.

Vergil and (Y/N) arrived in front of Devil May Cry. (Y/N) was slightly disappointed because he wanted to see more, "It seems like this is where we part ways" Vergil said, "Yes, I guess it is" Vergil nonchalantly walked towards the door and (Y/N) walked the opposite direction.

But as Vergil placed his hand on the door knob, he heard (Y/N) 's voice calling him from behind, "Vergil wait!" (Y/N) called out as he ran back to Vergil.

"Thanks for letting me hangout with you today. I really appreciate it" Vergil nodded and said it was his pleasure. (Y/N) took a moment before quickly pecking Vergil on the cheek and running away.

Vergil froze, not knowing what on earth just happened. It took him quite a while to feel a slight pain in his chest followed by slight hyperventilating. His face was burning.

This was all new to Vergil. He was never really the type of guy to realize his human potential, thus explains why he has trouble dealing with human emotions.

So he sat at the staircase entrance thinking what on earth is happening to him. Why he feels this way, Why he care's so much...

For him

•Be sure to vote and Comment to show your support 😊 •