Chapter 4: It'd Be Nice To Be His Boyfriend

"E-Excuse me?!" Vergil couldn't believe what he was hearing. The last time he was in love was when he was in fortuna city and made love to a woman and created Nero.

"Well, what else could it mean Mr. Sparda? Clearly you are in love and you cannot deny your feelings for this person" Kyrie said,

Vergil's head was hung low and flustered, "So, what shall I do now. I have no idea on what to do next"

"I have an idea!" Dante yelled, "You should ask her out. That way, she'll totally be into you and-"

"You're wrong Dante!" Vergil intercepted, "Its not a 'she'....

"Its a 'he'...

-Meanwhile, back with (Y/N) and the girl who was wheazing a lot-

"You betch! Gimme Vergil's number right now!" Macey yelled as she tried to reach for (Y/N)'s phone.

"No! I can't just give you Vergil's number. You'll just bother him and he'd probably get upset or something" (Y/N) and Macey were fighting over Vergil's phone number. The girl was desperate to get her hands on Vergil's number, seeing as how he is THE 'Vergil sparda'. After all, who wouldn't want Vergil's number right?.

"What? You're scared that I might take you're new boyfriend?~" Macey teased.

"Macey that's enough!.... " (Y/N) sounded serious, "I don't want you to talking about Vergil's relationship with me alright!" (Y/N) crossed his arms and leaned against the counter with a sad expression on his face and said, "Besides, He's probably not into me... "

Macey felt bad for making (Y/N) upset. Seeing as how (Y/N) got dumped by his boyfriend recently because he cheated on (Y/N). "(Y/N) I'm sorry. I shouldn't have mentioned the word 'boyfriend' out loud. It was wrong of me, I know. But how exactly do you feel about Vergil?" Macey asked, "Well for once: He makes me happy and not only that. He treats me with a lot of respect and shows kindness, I know this might sound stupid but...

"It'd be nice to be his boyfriend~"

•Be sure to vote and Comment to show your support 😊 •