Chapter 6: A Date With The Demon

•Be sure to vote and Comment to show your support 😊 •

Vergil was by the cafe with a calm expression, but with a wild beating heart inside. He looked behind him and saw Kyrie and Nico giving Vergil a thumbs up, showing him support from a distance. Vergil sighed in annoyance at the sight of the two watching him carefully from a distance.

Vergil proceed to the cafe in search of (Y/N), there Vergil found the person he was looking for.

(Y/N)

(Y/N) was simply brewing coffee and talking with the fellow staff members. (Y/N) caught sight of Vergil and waved at him. Vergil simply waved back with a calm smile on his face, but deep inside his heart was beatinging like wildfire.

Just as (Y/N) was approaching Vergil, the doorbell suddenly chimed which caused (Y/N) to approach the sudden customers, "Sorry Vergil, I'll be with you in a sec" (Y/N) quietly apologized

(Y/N) then greeted the customers behind Vergil, "Welcome to Cafe Delight! Table for two?" Vergil turned around and saw Nico and Kyrie standing in front of them with horrible on(Just imagine them wearing large trench coats) ,"Uh, yea sure just give us some water and we'll be good" Said Nico with a fake accent,"Alright then"(Y/N) replied

(Y/N) then led Kyrie and Nico to a table, while Kyrie gave Vergil a thumbs up along with a wink of good luck. Vergil's eyebrow twitched in irritation, but released it with a heavy sigh.

After serving Vergil's friends in disguise, (Y/N) came back to Vergil and greeted him with a hug, "It's been a while Vergil" Vergil was slightly taken back by (Y/N)'s gesture, "Y-Yes, It has." (Y/N) then pulled away from the hug, "So, can I get you anything? My shift is almost over and I wanna hang out with you again."

Vergil gulped in fear as he spoke,"Um...(Y/N)...Would you like to..." Vergil could see Kyrie and Nico watching from a distance with the menu in their hands as he waited for Vergil to finish his sentence, "Go out.....on a mission with me?" Nico quietly celebrated seeing that Vergil managed to ask him out.

(Y/N)'s eyes lit up like the birth of a new star, " A M-Mission? A demon hunting mission?! Can I really?!" Vergil nodded. (Y/N) proceeded to give Vergil a tight hug, "Oh thank you Vergil! this makes me so happy!" Vergil blushed and hesitated before returning the hug, "You're welcome (Y/N)

Meanwhile, Macey;(Y/n)'s co worker/best friend, is jealously chewing on her apron at the sight of Vergil hugging (Y/N).

•Be sure to vote and Comment to show your support 😊 •