Chapter 31 part 1

Symphony's POV

After my conversation with Whizdom last night I really didn't know how to feel. There was no telling how this relationship was going to go. Maybe we would have a wonderful relationship, or maybe we would always be distant with each other. I know I shouldn't jump to conclusions but I was nervous, I was just hoping things would go fine.

Waking up the next morning alone, I really wasn't surprised. When I went to wake Angela and found she wasn't in her bed I freaked, only to be shocked to find Angela and Adrian down in the kitchen making breakfast.

"What are you still doing here? Shouldn't you be at work?" I ask curiously, walking over to Angela who's banging her hands on her highchair.

"I didn't want to go to work, so I call in sick. You looked so cute asleep so I let you sleep." He explains shrugging, while continuing to flip pancakes. Adrian was an amazing cook, I was extremely shocked to find out he could actually cook.

"Oh, well what do you want to do today?" I ask curiously, lifting Angela into my arms.

"Go meet my parents," he says slowly watching me with a hesitant expression. I watch him nervously;

"You want me to meet your parents? You're kidding right...?" I say slowly.

"I've been telling them about you and Angela for a while now and they're extremely eager to meet you." He explains slowly. I let out a sigh,

"I was going to have to meet them eventually." I say shrugging.He smiles at me widely.

"Good, because they invited us to dinner. Normally they live in London, but they come to visit every month." He explains smiling.

"Will I get to meet any of your sisters?" I ask curiously.

"Yeah, Delphine is my only sister who doesn't live at home. Four of my sisters still I've at home. Tanya she's 16, Kyra she's 14, Bethany who's 10, and Jessalyn she's 6. Of course being the youngest

is my favorite. But I think you and Tanya will get alone the most, she's a younger version of Whizdom pretty much, but a little more mature." He explains shrugging.

"What's your mom like?" I ask as he hands my plate, I feel like Adrian is momma's boy, he's just so calm and so sweet;

"I love my mom. She's funny, caring, an amazing cook in fact she's the one who taught me how to cook. She's extremely picky when it comes to table manners. She's also very much into classical music. We always have tea after dinner, it's something she's always did. She's going to love you and Angela; she's probably going to spoil Angela rotten." He explains a wide smile on his face.

"Just what Angela need, more people spoiling her." I say shaking my head.

"So what are we going to do until then?" he asks finally taking a seat beside me.

"Take me to get my hair done." I say smiling looking up at him. He stares at me nervously and then looks down at Angela.

"Hey sweetie, how about you and I got to the park while mommy gets all dolled up." He says smiling, she lets out a squeal and begins clapping her hands.

"Really Adrian, really. Fine you two can go to the park, and I'm going to get all 'dolled' up. When I'm done the three of us are going to the mall and you're going to buy me whatever I want." I states crossing my arms. He lets out a groan and drops his head on the counter causing Angela to laugh.

Adrian pulls up in front of the hair salon and I slip out the truck and wave before shutting the door. Slipping inside I smile at the small woman behind the desk.

"You must be my 3 o'clock. I'm Kenzie it's nice to meet you." She says smiling holding her hand out for me to shake.

"It's nice to meet you Kenzie I'm symphony." I reply smiling politely.

"That's a really pretty name. So Symphony what can I do for you?" she ask smiling while guiding me to an open chair sitting me down draping me under the cover..

"I would like to get my ends trimmed and I would like light blonde highlights, also I would like to have my ends trimmed too." I state examine myself in the mirror.

"I can do that, and I can get it done quickly." She says smiling turning me away from the mirror.

1 hour later

When Kenzie was finished she let out a squeal while spinning me around so I could see myself. I looked amazing, I couldn't wait for Adrian to see me I hoped he liked it. I felt like I needed a new start so what better that getting a new look. I looked absolutely gorgeous.

"Your boyfriend is going to love it. You look so amazing, the dark brown, the blonde, ad your blue eyes just look beautiful together." She compliments tugging gently on my curls.

"He's probably going to freak when he sees." I say smiling. Hearing the loud engine of a huge truck I turn to see Adrian pulling a squealing Angela out the truck.

"Your daughter is so adorable." Kenzie exclaims as I stand from the chair stretching.

"Thanks, she loves it when people give her compliments." I say as she and Adrian enter the salon, as soon as Adrian looks up he stop dead in his tracks

"Oh...pretty!" Angela squeals running to me throwing her arms up. Kneeling down I lift her into my arms kissing her cheek. Turning to Adrian I find him smiling widely.

"Do I look nice?" I ask smiling.

"You look absolutely gorgeous, I love it." He says walking over to me kissing my cheek.

"Now that my hair is done you're going to take Angela and I shopping." I say smirking as he lets out a groan, then turning and walking out the salon.

"Thank you Kenzie, you did an amazing job." I say smiling.

"No problem, we should hang out sometime." She suggests smiling. Nodding my head I turn walking out the salon, I set Angela in her seat then climb into the front seat. Adrian turns to me pouting;

"Do we have to go shopping." He whines.

"Yes, yes we do." I say smirking.

I could tell Adrian was miserable but I haven't been to the mall in such a long time, in fact I somewhat enjoy shopping. At some point Angela fell asleep; her head was resting on Adrian's shoulder. As I was walking I sensed that Adrian was no longer besides me. Stopping I turn to my head to see Adrian had stopped and was staring at something. I turn and walk back to him and watch him curiously.

"Adrian, what's wrong?" I ask curiously. He looks down at me, then out, then down back at me again.

"It's nothing, I thought I saw someone that's all." He explains shrugging.

"Who?" I question looking in the direction he had been looking in.

"It's no one, come on I want to get a milkshake." He says grabbing my hand. Shrugging my shoulder I let Adrian guide me to the food court.

We sat in the food court drinking milkshakes, and Adrian had woken up and was now messing around and somehow making a mess.

"You looking forward to go meet the rest of my family?" Adrian asks curiously smiling.

"Actually I really am. I think it'd be nice to get to know your family." I say smiling.

"You I've been thinking that we should go on a short trip, the three of us." He suggests reaching across the table grabbing my hand giving it a gentle squeeze.

"I'm up for anything involving you and Angela." I say smiling,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i will try to post part 2 tomorrow